Reviews for The Game
hjcallipygian chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
This is very well-written and interesting. I like that Constance wasn't beaten so much by the Scoobys as she was just gotten on a technicality. Very well-done badguy. I'm off to read the sequel now.

The only thing I would offer in the way of critique is that I didn't like how you did your thoughts. I prefer them in italics () rather than single quotes.
D.Torres chapter 10 . 5/13/2004
Interesting so far, I'm on to Despair
stoptheqtip chapter 10 . 1/25/2004
This story is excellent... I love all of your characters but Buffy, Xander and Constance shine brighter than the rest! Well done! This is one of the best stories ever!
Rachel chapter 10 . 12/31/2003
Excellent. You really feel like you know Xander, more so than the show. Constance is *so* evil. I like it, is she gone for good? I'll check out the sequel.
Louise chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
This an excellent story with a kind of raw beauty to it. All of the characters were potrayed very well in this particularly Buffy and Xander. Well done. I'm off to read the sequel. Oh and Constance was the best villian ever, so evil yet so human, brilliant!
Calen chapter 10 . 3/15/2003
Damn, good fic. Short but still good.

At least Xander was healed on the outside, but what of his mental state. Hmm...
welshalienfreak chapter 10 . 2/26/2003
Great story and very well written. Glad i can go straight to the sequel.
Kashi-sama chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
OH! She fixed him! (SORRY)
Kashi-sama chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
Wait, how can he pace across the room if his leg is broken?
knbnnate chapter 10 . 2/17/2003
You just went on my favorite authors list - this is one of the few fics online that isn't just so much drabble, and I plan on following your work for as long as you're willing to write. I'm gonna go check out the sequel now.
Pikawhore chapter 10 . 2/12/2003
One of the most rivetting B/X fanfics i have read in a long time. You have Xander nailed to a tee here. Can't wait for the sequel.
Sweet as the Punch chapter 10 . 2/12/2003
Oh, I love you! I'm having a hard time finding really good, realistic, angsty Xander fics, so thank goodness I stumbled across yours. It's one of the best I've read, so you had better be writing a sequel now! You write angst very well, as well as suspense and drama. So thank you very much. Things could have been fleshed out a little more (like Tara and Anya for instance), and I did catch a couple of grammar mistakes, but dude, that rocked. I haven't enjoyed reading a fic this much in a while.

Ooooh, how I love Xander angst. ;)
Darkone13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
That was incredible, thoughtful, intelligent, somewhat suspenseful, I think you nailed all the character personalities well, waiting for the sequel with much anticipation.
lwbush chapter 10 . 2/12/2003
Okay - WOW. This was wonderful. You captured the characters perfectly, and your Big Bad was far worse than any they've had on the show for a long time. She was truly EVIL. I find it hard to believe something so awesomely crafted is a first fanfic! You're going on my Author Alert list - I can't wait for the sequel.
Drache3 chapter 10 . 2/12/2003
Two words can sum up the entirety of my review: Kick Ass.

This story had it all; tension, a bit of comedy, action, contemplation... it rocked, completely and utterly.

Keep up the excellent work.