Reviews for The Roles We Play: Mocha Revision
IHaveAFanficProblom chapter 7 . 5/1
So glad to see you back man and I do agree it would not be normal to see someone close to you "come back to life" . What you did on this chapter is add a whole lot more depth to characters making them feel real to me. And I'm always a sucker for fantastic grammar and good writing in a story. Which I find to be apparent in all of your story's, wich I'm eagerly awaiting updates on.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 3 . 4/13
I am way behind on my reviews for this aren't I :( Anyway, I can't help but compare your version to mine... and cringe at what I had wrote so long ago. I have considered rewriting my original "The Roles we Play" but if you keep this up I basically feel I won't need to :)

A few minor word repeats that could have been changed up but otherwise I don't have any complaints, very nice chapter.
destroyor63 chapter 7 . 4/12
I think it is believable, if anything I feel like there could have been even more emotions going on between everyone but I think you did an amazing job of trying go through everyone's emotions. Can't wait for the next chapter!
destroyor63 chapter 6 . 4/12
Holy shit... Loving this whole story so far! Love the way you brought in the Doom Patrol and think this is the best portrayal of Mento by far.
Ava Chanel chapter 7 . 4/10
Why's this fic not getting more love? Seriously, I considered showing up at your doorstep to yell at you personally a few times (which is a compliment, btw).

Rae is so frustrating! I could slap her silly. And Robin? I'm not quite sure I like him AT ALL. Like, I don't feel sorry for him. Not in the slightest.

Also, despite liking RobRae on occassion, I honestly would feel better if, in this fic, he never touched her again. I'm not a fan of this threesome crap he has going, mostly because its the girls fawning over him WHILE BEAST BOY LITERALLY DIES.

Also, that was a cruel, CRUEL chapter. My heart stopped, I swear. Like...shit, don't do it. AND YOU DID IT, YOU BOLD WRITER, YOU. I don't blame Vic for being angry with him tbh, I would be, too. Pulling a stunt like that...tugging on my heartstrings...NOT OKAY.

Anyways, the story is good! I'm enjoying your unique take on the DP and Gar, and look forward to the mystery reveal. Normally, I find emoticlone tropes in most fic overdone, but I like it when they give Raven shit here because goddamn that girl is stubborn.

Keep it up! :)
Wolgon999 chapter 7 . 4/10
Great great chapter. Really well done and you captured the emotion pretty well too. I can’t wait for the next update to the story. Beast Boy is my favorite hero out of DC comics and you seem to be writing him very very well and I can’t wait to see how you continue to develop his character. Raven is my favorite heroine out of DC comics and while it hurts to read about her being with Robin and not BB I am sticking with this story because you are doing a damn good job keeping me interested!
Why is your content so good. It's like reader crack... I call seriously keep it up
darkvendetta chapter 7 . 4/10
Me a few days ago: please god, please let there be an update to this story, just one more update and I’ll be happy
Me 10 hours ago; Thank you!
Me after reading the chapter; Now I want MORE!

Seriously though, great chapter, I love the reaction the titans had to his resurrection, though I feel like you missed an opportunity for a Jesus joke there
RATTLEHEAD414 chapter 7 . 4/9
Can't wait for more, hope the next chapter won't take this long.
Luna chapter 7 . 4/9
Honestly feel like you're better off straying from the original lol I've never read the original but judging from previous chapters, I'm not much of a fan. It wouldn't be something I'd read. I only kept reading because your other works are fantastic. I'm glad I continued to read though. It wasn't until I got to this chapter that I began to genuinely enjoy the story. You have your own unique view on things and I think the difference between this chapter and the others is evident. There was something about this one that made it much more pleasant to read, and I think that it's due to the fact that you didn't stick to the original, but rather made it your own.
Hate Eater chapter 7 . 4/9
i'm exited for this, i almost squealed with the update. I'm pleased with how unconfortable everythig is now, now we've tension and you gave us a reason on why the dp stays and why they'll take beast boy with them.
mo93 chapter 7 . 4/9
At first i tought i miss read he update. thank you for continuing this master piece! bro take as long as u need, I would rather read a chunky welled written chapter then a thin rushed one.
The Re-reader chapter 7 . 4/9
Great job! really enjoying your version of the story. can't wait for more!
PSI-Triforce chapter 7 . 4/9
I want to give a more in-depth explanation of why I greatly enjoyed and appreciated this chapter and your attempts to explore in more detail the consequences of losing a friend and then un-losing a friend in such a short span of time, but I am very sleepy right now, so all I can really manage is 'Woo!'

...

Woo!
OdaStider chapter 7 . 4/9
I'm glad you decided to have Beast Boy's revival to be more emotional with everyone. I believe it fits in more with how the story is flowing. Now I'm even more excited to see the interactions between the Titians and the Doom Patrol as well as Beast Boy and Raven.