Reviews for A Dramatic Reading
Fyr RedNight chapter 17 . 3/29
This was a really good take on the Reaction genre, to my knowledge it's the first time I've ever seen it being written this way, even a couple of years after it.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
stevem1 chapter 17 . 2/2
I really think that the school professors got off lightly. They did engage in gross negligence and criminal neglect of their students.
stevem1 chapter 5 . 2/2
Molly’s howlers finally serve a productive purpose.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 2/2
This is really engaging. Give Umbridge some credit, she’s pulling on the threads of illegal and illogical conduct in relation to Harry.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 2/2
It’s just like Hermione to come to the opinion that if her parents are mandatory reporters, she must be one also.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 2/2
Brilliant and interesting start. The author is not just retreading Book 1 (while reading it in Book 5) but writing an entirely new AU. Excellent work.
Morgan SG chapter 5 . 1/19
The ending lmao
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 18 . 12/30/2021
I love your recount of first year . going to read second one soon
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2021
Nice story. 7.5/10
wandamarie chapter 18 . 9/5/2021
Thanksthanks
Mastersgtjames chapter 18 . 9/3/2021
Gotta be honest.
Srikanth1808 does not write as well as you for this type of story. He keeps inferring and referencing things from the book with the character's reactions, that he does not explicitly "read-out" or explain. So, as someone who has not actually read the book, it can be confusing. Not getting references. You do not have this problem as you have the characters only react to what you clearly have them read, so we the readers are able to follow along and understand the story better. Also, they seem to have abandoned the story/sequel. Never mind how long it is taking, seeing as they STILL have not finished even one story of it.
So I hope you pick this back up and do the remaining books.(2-7)
Mastersgtjames chapter 17 . 9/3/2021
Surprised that DAYS LATER no one, not even an Unspeakable, has come to Harry regarding the remaining 6 books. Which mention all of Voldie's horcrux's as well as how to beat them. On top of the fact that the Hallows MAY be real, and Harry has one.
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 9/3/2021
Really wish the Author had ACTUALLY made some sequels to this. For the remaining books.
Mastersgtjames chapter 5 . 9/3/2021
Sadly, no mention that the "blood wards" would be useless after Voldemort was resurrected WITH Harry's blood.
broken5pieces chapter 2 . 8/21/2021
God I can't even imagine my own friends hearing about my whole life story. Harry is seriously so amazing and strong to even find the will to bear it and actually allow it. Fuck Umbitch and the ministry, airing out a kid's whole life like it's some gossip magazine