Reviews for A Dramatic Reading
Ambaire chapter 17 . 5/4
A very fun read.
Niya1106 chapter 18 . 4/12
Brilliant story, White Squirrel! Great work on the plot development!
varenyamishra2511 chapter 1 . 4/12
just at the start, I loved your way of providing the charecters the books instead of just "Magically dropped on head" method that most people apply
izzi chapter 1 . 1/27
You know what sometimes i actually feel sorry for Dumbitch 'cause she is so convinced that Moldyshorts isn't back that she could literally stare Coldywart in the face in the face, smile sickly sweet and say," Detention and ten points from gryffindor for this trick Potter!", then Pompom (Tom) would cast a spell which would make all her kitties from the kitty pics in her vile pink office turn against her - like they should've done years ago - and rip her apart. Although, since she is part toad they wouldn't eat her/it. Now that I have vented to your comment section I would like to say you are an amazing author!
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
Amusing, but not something I can really take seriously. It's pretty ridiculous and dumb at times, but also funny.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 4 . 12/11/2020
Hagrid was proven innocent at the end of Harry's second year, and from then on legally allowed to practice magic. So, the part where Umbridge calls him out on it is incorrect. I also don't think that Snape would have actually commented aloud about Cokeworth. He has more control than that, and wouldn't want to bring any attention to himself or his connection to Lily.
LoveNCIS chapter 18 . 11/11/2020
This has been an awesome story. Thank you.
Tenjo chapter 9 . 11/10/2020
You, on the other hand, seem to like picking out random transgressions and exaggerating the severity of them in order to make the ‘good’ characters struggle. How in the flying fuck is there nothing McGonagall can say to defend herself in that situation? First, she had no idea Hooch even said that and it was already established that Hooch was being dramatic with her warning. Second, even if she WAS aware and that WAS a rule, why does that make her squirm and not Umbridge or Fudge, considering Malfoy also broke that rule? Not to mention he stole someone’s property and attempted to break it, which was the only reason Harry actually broke the rule in the first place. Lastly, the logic they had that she rewarded him for breaking the rules is flawed since she didn’t; she rewarded him for his skill DESPITE the rules. Still an issue, but not quite as damning as Umbridge and Fudge make it seem.

You forced that dilemma to create some suspense... and I can readily say that I didn’t like it.
Tenjo chapter 5 . 11/10/2020
Stories like this always annoy me. First is the flip flopping... one second they are (rightfully so) wondering just how ‘light’ Dumbledore actually is given his very blatant disregard for the well-being of children and often times suspicious actions that hint at secret plots, then the next they are staunch defenders of him because he’s their loveable old grandfather again. Hell, some stories go as far as having HIM get anxious because his plots might get exposed only to have him later internally monologue about his regretful, but genuine mistakes. Then there is the repetition, constantly repeating people’s reactions to certain things. I saw one story where they had McGonagall tell Snape she’d be talking to him about his behaviour well over forty times, finally getting around to actually doing it after the twentieth time only to tell him another twenty times. It was ridiculous. Lastly is the disregard for criminal behaviour just because they like them. Hagrid might be nice, but he did illegally use magic and it was in an act of muggle baiting, he knowingly kept an illegal dragon (in a school full of children, mind you) and he did illegally crossbreed two magical creatures... not to mention Aragog and the acromantula nest. Same with Dumbledore; kidnapping, child neglect, an accomplice to child abuse, breaking the statute, child endangerment (he should never have made that obstacle course in first and he should have evacuated the school in second), an accomplice to illegal use of a time turner to free a wanted criminal (not to mention the moral side where he should have used his political power to get a trial)... oh and we can’t forget the muggle baiting in sixth year where he torments the Dursleys with magic.

There’s plenty more to go over but fucking hell.
Zara Bennle chapter 17 . 10/17/2020
This was really good!Sorry for reviewing so much.
Zara Bennle chapter 15 . 10/17/2020
Sorry if you have finished it. I didn't meant owrite so many reviews. I didn't know if you did or not and reviews usally make writers finish.
Zara Bennle chapter 13 . 10/17/2020
I suggest instead of using a ceberus use Fluffy the dogs name. Also Ceberus is the dog that guards the Greek underworlds name.
Zara Bennle chapter 10 . 10/17/2020
I like your way of writing this!
Zara Bennle chapter 9 . 10/17/2020