Reviews for A Dramatic Reading
starspangledpumpkin chapter 8 . 12/25/2018
oh NO! I just realized Snape is going to learn Hermione set him on fire! This is fantastic! I might stay up all night to finish what you have written
jabarber69 chapter 17 . 12/14/2018
Hey I for one really enjoyed this story...I remember reading similar hp stories years ago but this one was by far the best of the lot and most importantly this got completed!
Anon chapter 16 . 11/30/2018
Lmao is that a reference to hamlet I see?
Mashrose chapter 5 . 11/18/2018
Just Severus Snape? Does that mean I can have the twins?
Darksnider05 chapter 16 . 11/14/2018
The mirror was the only trap that mattered why is that so hard to see, ugh everything else is just camouflage to hide that final true danger.
Darksnider05 chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
Pretty sure the Mirror was the only real line of defense the rest were just distractions to make the mirror seem like less. The key line is "Men have wasted away before it, entranced by what they have seen, or been driven mad, not knowing if what it shows is real or even possible". Think that was the actual trap and danger to a would be thief.
The Rude Girl chapter 17 . 10/23/2018
I really liked this story! I usually dont really like reading the books stories for pretty much the same reasons you mentioned, so im glad you had a different style and an ACTUAL PLOT compared to the usual pasting the whole story down and adding a generic character reaction dialogue.

Also, i do always like the whole idea of umbridge reads it in front of everyone to prove that hes unstable. Although, its a bit weak how she didnt read the whole thing, but whatever. Im sad that youre not continuing onto the other books bc i really love this.. but ya it wouldnt make much sense to continue the reading.
mumphie chapter 17 . 10/4/2018
Loved it - lots of fun - would definitely read book 2.
Monster King chapter 18 . 9/17/2018
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
don't they have a spell that could read it out loud for them? then they wouldn't have to read it themselves
Concolor44 chapter 18 . 8/20/2018
I do believe this is the best such story I've ever read. The premise of how the books get there is sound (within canon parameters) and the reactions of the various characters are spot-on. I liked it a LOT.
lGrl0hwI9pfg8YLidY42 chapter 7 . 8/14/2018
"But then…if the book knows things that no one should be able to know…" What do we do about it? was the obvious question, but she knew it was one they had no answer to.

Indeed. There is, however, a rare artefact, more powerful even than Merlin, the famed J.K. Rowling... this must be the product of the one and only JKR, but no one knows where it is.
Mazheart chapter 17 . 8/3/2018
Brilliant!
BlackCoat13 chapter 18 . 8/2/2018
This has been my favorite Characters-Reading-their-story fic I've ever read, and I have similar thoughts to you author's note in Chapter 1. However, if you want this series to ever be completed, you should probably ignore Srikanth1808 and just do the next books yourself.
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 18 . 7/12/2018
I think this is the best "reading the books" Harry Potter fic I've ever read. I binge-read it in one sitting!

I am absolutely pleased you didn't quote the books verbatim nor had characters commenting between every sentence nonsensically. I don't mind reading through those, but it can be a slog, and this was absolutely refreshing in comparison to all the others.

I can't wait to read the sequel Srikanth1808 posted. Hopefully the series continues after the second! Good job on this one, my friend, absolute kudos to you!
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »