Reviews for A Dramatic Reading
Axccel chapter 17 . 7/3/2018
There are many arguments in favor of this story’s version of Dumbledore, though. For example, complaints against a relatively save killing of Voldemort by a child is preferable to a completely uncontrolled fight to the death by an adult Harry. You cannot both have your cake and eat it.
Axccel chapter 14 . 7/3/2018
I highly doubt delivering a dragon to a professional handler with said handler’s permission is illegal. It is perfectly responsible. They contact the appropriate authority, who contacted an accepted professional, who gave them instructions they followed, and so on. To arrest them is to say that it was illegal for them to follow the directions of the Chief Warlock.

Besides, Hagrid didn’t buy the egg, he won it. It isn’t a trade good if it is given.
Axccel chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Nice, decent. Harry's suspicion makes no sense, though. Plus, I can think of several defenses and reputation killing things Dumbledore could have said in his defense to turn the aurors against Fudge. Anyway, Harry is suspicious that Dumbledore didn't know what happened to Voldemort when he was one year old, but did have a strong idea of what happened when he was eleven or twelve years old. That is nonsensical. He hadn't investigated or researched anything at the time. Of course he didn't know. To say it is odd he would know a decade later is like saying if police don't immediately known what happened at a crime scene then they'll never figure it out even when the forensics team arrives. That is ridiculous.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 6/25/2018
I enjoyed your story. I began reading very long one based on a similar idea, with tons of very interesting extra characters; but it was suddenly jerked away. In the following months, it reappeared on a few other sites, but it was repeatedly removed. I believe it was probably due to huge chunks of the books being quoted verbatim. They were folded into a very original plot, but I think copyright laws probably limit how much can be quoted verbatim. I thought you did a good job of limiting direct quotes and summarizing the novel contents.

I do think Dumbledore deserved a much bigger a**-chewing from McGonagall than he received. I'm hoping she has more to deliver.

I wonder if Dolores learned anything. Probably not. I hope she and Fudge rot in Azkaban.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Oh yes. Oooooooh yes!
iamjmph01 chapter 17 . 5/25/2018
well it was a decent story, until Harry's unshakable support of Dumbles in this chappie... i sorta quit reading after that. So if it changed sorry for this.

I know its too close to canon to really change, but he really shoulda listened to Hermione. But ohh well, life goes on. Thanks for writing and sharing, it was a fun read.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 5/23/2018
Bones better do the reading. she will do something about it.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 5/23/2018
Excellent questions! It was so easy because it was set up for the three of you and Neville.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 5/23/2018
Excellent! Hermione is using that head of hers! Good that somebody slapped Minerva down for those points.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 5/23/2018
Unfortunately nobody remarks that McGonagall was unfair here and didn't investigate either.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 5/23/2018
Severus is helping them.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 5/23/2018
Good questions, Hermione. Keep thinking.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 5/23/2018
Dumbles is making it too hard. Hopefully he doesn't come back!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 5/23/2018
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 5/23/2018
Good interpretations here. Minerva was in the wrong. She didn't question Dumbledore enough.
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »