Reviews for A Dramatic Reading
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 8/29/2020
Yes, "for me it was Tuesday" is kind of Harry's life, isn't it?

Sprout can say Snape is melodramatic about the Marauders, but they didn't torture and nearly kill her, so bold talk from a...etc.

Yes, Neville learned that there's no point in getting in Harry's or Hermione's way, didn't he?

Aha, people are beginning to figure out that Albus really wanted the kids to be able to get through the traps.

Hermione's asking way too many questions-and she'll never get any answers.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 8/29/2020
I'm rather surprised that McGonagall didn't know about the expedition into the Forbidden Forest, despite the way she says she didn't-she was either way too harsh or neglectful.

And of course the all-seeing all-knowing Dumbledore claims ignorance a lot, doesn't he?
VladislavRaginis chapter 17 . 8/28/2020
Would you like a jelly baby?
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 8/19/2020
Good chapter! I wonder if Harry noticed some of the Slytherins were standing to support him, though I expect not.

Good standoff on completing the book, too. Because if Umbridge accepts the dragon story is true, she'll have to accept the Voldemort part, too, or declare both total fiction.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 8/19/2020
Harry is still not learning anything because it comes from Snape. What else is new...
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 8/16/2020
I love Hermione's questions about all this, but we all know she probably isn't going to get any answers.

But I still plotz at the snowballs on Voldemort's face. That was just cool.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 8/13/2020
Yeah, no assaults on Snape are ever punished, whether as a student or a teacher. Why start now?

Minerva would be on firmer ground going after Snape's teaching practices if she hadn't broken the rules to let Harry play Quidditch in his first year, but hey, Gryffindors are gonna Gryffindor.

Of *course* the Flamels are dead (like they haven't pulled that dodge before).
MonsterMaster chapter 17 . 8/13/2020
This was a pleasure reading your story. You did a fantastic job.
GenieM chapter 17 . 8/8/2020
I did love it! I would enjoy seeing it taken to book 2. I have read other stories that had the same premise, but this story is the best so far, in my opinion. Good job!
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/6/2020
Yup, Flitwick summed things up perfectly, typical Gryffindor madness. Even Minerva agrees!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/3/2020
Snape should be taking notes, too, Draco shouldn't have been able to leave Slytherin without triggering some kind of alarm. I expect that some of the wards around Slytherin are going to get updated real soon now.

Hermione has a good question about no Age Line.

And Fluffy. Seriously, in a school full of children?

But of course it's good when Gryffindor breaks the rules, and when both the Headmaster and the Deputy are from that House, the phrase 'conflict of interest' comes to mind.
A Random Earthian chapter 17 . 8/3/2020
This is a really good story!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 8/2/2020
If Minerva fires Snape, he'll be out dancing in the parking lot in a half hour, everything already packed. And I think she knows it, so she'll just grumble at him, he'll mention how she broke all the rules and risked Harry's life to win the Quidditch Cup, and they'll probably call it good at that.

Hermione has a lot of good questions, too. What a pity she probably won't get any answers.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
Ah, so many secrets are revealed. I do hope Minerva apologizes when it turns out Snape was protecting Harry all along. But she won't.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
Goodbye, Binns! Still, they're going to have to pay the next History professor.

Good summary and reactions to the next chapter of the reading. Note that Minerva didn't notice how bad Ron's wand was, but then, as Gryffindor Head of House she makes a good synchronized swimmer.
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »