Reviews for Saudade
emilywoo1014 chapter 1 . 8/22
Please go update the next chapter. This story is a joy to read. Good job! I give you 10/10!
Rejectus chapter 1 . 5/5
Please write more, you are a marvelous writer and the sole reason I joined this site once more! I need more of this story in particular and hope so desperately you continue it very soon. This and many more stories if I were to have my way!
Just someone chapter 1 . 4/19
I read all your fanfics. You write extremely well, but your inability to continue a story is a massive turn off. Wish you much inspiration in the future.
Hope chapter 1 . 4/18
Looking forward to the next installment. This amazing piece can hardly stand alone!
Lil chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh gods, this was the most incredible and dark Uusagi/Demando I have ever come across, I plead you to continue! Your writing is amazing, so detailed I could picture each smirk and quiver of lips.
Thank you for this, I hope and pray for more!
girly121 chapter 1 . 3/10
Well written and it has me very interested
stargirl5 chapter 1 . 2/11
Wonderfully written! I look forward to part 2
RoseyTonix chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh these two will forever hold a special, sinister place in my heart. Thank you for writing this. I cannot wait to read more!
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 1/21
I am delighted to see that you have come up with another story. I am curious to see how Usagi will get herself out of this dilemma, if that's what she wants. What you described about her being vulnerable to the third eye's magic because she felt something because Diamond had died for her makes perfect sense. I'm eager to see where you take this story...thanks for writing another one!
MusicLovingEmo chapter 1 . 1/17
I've wanted a fanfiction like this to happen! Thanks and love it! Continue please :)
Loki chapter 1 . 1/16
He is going to be destroyed. I mean the god that this demando demon was designed after. You humans will find out just what inspiration is soon. It is evil spirits that want to be worshipped by you. They make themselves the characters in all fiction in this world. They are gathering your energy for something wicked.
greytanuki chapter 1 . 1/16
I'm really looking foward to the next part!