Reviews for Kakutoku Shita Omoide (Memories Acquired)
Please update soon! This is to good to end now!
Shanora98 chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Would love to see more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I'm confused whos talking?
Eagle Dreamer chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
I love it and can't wait for the rest of it.
SATO chapter 3 . 5/29/2017
Update please
FateOfChaos chapter 3 . 5/24/2017
I've really enjoyed this so far. I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Matt chapter 3 . 2/8/2017
So is Nico canon(gay) in this story?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
Ahhh plz I know it's febuary now but he shouldn't be a god, he should ask for him an Percy to be separate because annabeth shouldn't be left alone. Plz
KillerKaung chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
This is a surprisingly good story, keep up a good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
I think he shouldn't become a god, as he's already immortal and powerful so if he becomes a god he will have to follow Zeus' orders which is pretty annoying.
Dragon chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
Hi!

So I kinda stumbled over your story and I really like the idea (even thogh I don't know really much about the universe of Percy Jackson and the time I read/watched Blue Exorcist was kinda a while away). I'm gonna leave it by that, because honestly - please don't be angry or insulted, I don't mean it like that - but I don't know if I will read this story further. I still think I should tell you my opinion of should Egyn become a god.

So to start this of, I don't really see any real advantage for him.
Immortality is fine and all, but he does kinda have it already. Sure you can hurt him and maybe even kill his vessel, but he will go back to Gehenna - okay he'd have to search a new one, but killing or exorcising is vessel would be quite hard, considering he is a really strong, high ranking demon with quite impressive regeneration abilities (I mean look at Rin, he can heal really bad wounds in some minutes and I'm pretty sure at some point he reatteched his foot). Dying because of age also shouldn'd be that much of a problem. Mephisto looks the same as when he did 16 years ago and I think Amaimon got his vessel some centuries or so ago.
Powerwise you made it pretty clear that in your story the gods are quite outmatched against a demon lord.
If he would become a god he should be able to count on them as allies, but to be honest, he seems to already be best buddies with Poseidon and the gods kinda owe him (and Mephisto too, to be exact).
Besides as god he surely would have to do some kind of work or whatever and attend meetings or something. I'd say screw the extra (paper) work and bureaucracy.
Soo I really don't see much use Egyn in his position in becoming a god. I really think he could make more use out of the favour the gods owe him. (And if he just says I'll come back to it later and asks for something in 200 years or so.)
Okay, there could also be Satan saying he should do it because of politics or whatever we wanna call it, but first like I said befor they already owe two of his sons and secondly I'm not even sure if he really would care, so yeah.
At least that are my thoghts on that and I hope it helps.

Have a nice day,
Dragon
Phantom's Keep chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
*Slowly hides in a corner* *coughs awkwardly* Eh, sorry... Still don't regret reading this tho~
Hm, I feel like Egyun shouldn't choose to be a god. I mean, he's already a demon king. And waaaaaaay above the Olympian Gods, for that matter. Egyun OPAF
And that's a good thing when dealing with Aries.
Great chapter! You're making this thought Bunny bloom into a great, brilliant flower of Gods, Kings, Titans and a bunch of other shit I don't feel like spelling right now. :D
Teyranas chapter 2 . 1/26/2017
Excellent story And I believe that you should go with cannon
Phantom's Keep chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Okay, so I kind of started reading this as a joke. I didn't think it would be that good. But hoLY CRAP DID YOU PROVE ME WRONG
This is amazing! I cannot wait for the next chapter at all! :D
KillerKaung chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Well, ...shit. (My reaction). But overall good story, not going to say anything about grammatical and spelling errors because I suck at it and don't really care as long as the story is good.