Reviews for Control
bajy chapter 7 . 8/5/2019
Marvelous job on the story, what an intense and suspenseful ending
I look forward to reading the sequel to this one
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 4 . 5/17/2018
Toshinori using his tail to play with Izuku is beyond adorable, it's like when a kitten chases an adult cat's tail, JUST TOO PRECIOUS! X'D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
Amazingly well written ;-; i am in awe
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
thelunamoth chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
this is beautiful, Hatoko sounds so adorable!, I just want to give him hugs, and a home. and I hope that Toshi get much better soon. see ya in the next chapter!
thelunamoth chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
ahhhh! cliffhangers! noooo, i need it all!, i am loving this so much, i cant wait for more to be published. thank you for the story so far.
thelunamoth chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
i love your writing style, just putting that out there, its intelligent, but not so much younger readers have difficulty reading it. Thanks again for the story.
thelunamoth chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
oh my gosh i love it so much! i started to get teary eyed at the part where all the kid were hugging all might, it was so adorable and it filled my with relief for some reason. thank you.
DementedScribbler25 chapter 2 . 2/2/2017
Dammit Swift, you are too much sometimes. God, everything hurts. It's all so good. The characters, the foreshadowing, pacing, emotions, mood, everything. My heart.
Saalejandra chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Sigue me encanta esta saga, ya la leĆ­ por tercera vez y aun me encanta como la primera vez...