Reviews for The Caged Bird Sings
ammstar11 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Poor Prompto!
emeraldeye14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I really enjoyed this. Part of me wants a follow up, but another part thinks it's perfect just the way it is.
Atariel Tsukai chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Had to take a little break from your other story because I really wanted to read this before Episode Prompto comes out! And I'm glad I did! I absolutely love Prompto, have since the very beginning, but his back story made me love him even more! I find him to be very relatable because I always try to be happy, but my closest friends know that I have anxiety about not being good enough to keep friends and such because of past experiences. Anyways, I think you captured his emotions very well! And you wrote very well for Ardyn, too!
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I really liked this :)
Elillierose chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Ahhhhh yes, I freaking loved this. And first of all I want to thank you for reading my story and reviewing it, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I remembered you saying you read it before starting yours, and I just decided to check and see if you wrote it yet, and I was so happy to see that you had. :D

Let me say, I think your Ardyn was so awesome and spot on, I absolutely loved him. So messed up and beautiful. I really do hope that you decide to write more stories in the future. -
websky chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Wow that was an intense story, just wow, though I really liked it! Like fantastic job getting Prompto's feelings, felt they were very spot on!

Loved the story!
BabyChocoboAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I'm instantly a fan of any story that concerns Prompto and his capture, especially since the Prompto DLC might be a little ways off, and I'm very happy to have found this. I loved how you kept Prompto sassy and snarky while enduring torture. There was a balance between feisty and pain and it was done well. Some write Prompto as an overly obnoxious, whiny character, which makes me appreciate this more.

The detail was stellar. I loved how Prompto started off strong but gradually became heartbroken. Not to be cruel-it just showed great character development.

Dazzling work!