Reviews for RWBY: General's Remnant
Chri330v chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
When is the next chapter coming out?
ShadowLurking chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
The story is good. I'm kinda waiting for you to update... Please take your time, I could wait.
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
How did RAAM teleport? Why was he given the name RAAM instead of Raam?
Mr.DeadSmile chapter 12 . 3/28/2017
You know what else is short ... my shorts
leon312 chapter 11 . 3/20/2017
Resident evil please
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2017
ok this going to get good but what a fight the sparton
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
ok now we are going to the good stuff and great chapter
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
Well this is certainly interesting! Keep up the good work, and thanks for the chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
i want to see where this goes and great story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
i would like to see how this goes and great story
The true warrior chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
P.s
RAAM semblance would be able to control kryll for protection or attacking that or he can kill them to boost his strength and speed
Sincerely
The true warrior!(_)
The true warrior chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
Umm I was thinking about how RAAM looks like and his weapons its only a suggestion on how he would be in the fanfic, I read about RAAM and his information as well as his history shouldn't RAAM be like a big brute with a higher intellect than Cardin and jaune mixed together also based of what I read he is a silent and ruthless type plus his height in gears of war is 10 ft. And if he's gonna be human his height should be at least around 7 ft. Making him the same height as yatsuhashi and should be heavily muscled plus he should wear heavy armor over his coat like his armor in gears of war,and his weapon would be a hand held version of a troika that can turn into a massive serrated sword and his secondary would be a boltok pistol tho if he is gonna be shipped with Blake he would have a equal feeling and understanding to faunus, and make him beat the living crap out of Cardin pls! So those are what I think about how RAAM should be like in the fanfic a silent but ruthless brute that has higher intellect than what anyone else would think.
Sincerly
The true warrior!(_)
Incognito74 chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
The fuck is this shit?
martinm95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I'm sorry, but how is this RAAM? It seems like you just made some basic human OC and slapped the name RAAM on him.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2