Reviews for The Continuing Adventures of Severus Snape, Barista Extraordinaire
I actually enjoyed this story. The small dribbles becoming one big story really worked. Great job and I liked the touches of comedy with surprise twists. Well written and well thought out. Reads quickly yet very entertaining. It is worth the time to read. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more stories about my favorite ship ss/hg. Thanks again.
Aww shit, God same dress!
Aww, simple and good... Like him ;)
I believe I would try it if it had real unicorn in it... Maybe I would get lucky in life if it was so. Yeah, you know, I would have to agree with you. Trust is a very deal in my book. Then the facts we know about the character's life. I agree a hundred percent.
Yes, unfortunately, advertised all over the news and sounds sickly sweet and unpleasant.
Damn to the damn Hermione
LoL, love the names on her cup!
MissusGages chapter 200 . 1/20
Lord, I almost cried when the luggage tags showed up! Fantastic piece. I loved it.
Janene1975 chapter 200 . 12/13/2017
This was fantastic! Hi by the way lol...
Allison chapter 171 . 12/7/2017
I love how you write. Please do more when time permits. And the protective coffee sleeve is called a Zarf. I learned that from Good Mythical Morning.
nomdeplume30 chapter 200 . 11/23/2017
This was amazing! What a wonderful story. You managed to pack a lot into 100 words per chapter. Really impressive. One of my favorite parts was when Snape refused to make another unicorn drink until it was made with bits of real unicorn. And I love the names on their luggage. :)
NoseyHeiffer chapter 76 . 11/23/2017
"...silence stretching awkwardly before them like a giraffe getting up from a nap."
I think this is the BEST simile I've ever read! Bravo!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 200 . 11/10/2017
that was awesome
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 200 . 11/7/2017
I absolutely love this story !
soic chapter 1 . 11/4/2017