Reviews for The First Sun

D
Jack Latern chapter 5 . 1/6
Please update!
ChaoticMinds chapter 5 . 11/2/2018
-snickers- That was great... I'm guessing the guy-not-girl thing is gonna be a running gag throughout the story. I seriously want Haruki to be the one that distracts Squalo in the Varia arc. I can totally imagine him complimenting his hair, then asking what hair products he uses. -snickers-

Also, I'm really liking flirty/teasing Hayato. Like dayummmmm. -snerk-
CoffeeAndWaifu's chapter 5 . 9/19/2018
I would love it if you updated! I love this! Can't wait to see them interact it Varia members and other people flirting with him!
akagami hime chan chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
The omakes are hilarious. Also, I can't help but feel like he'd also be a target of flirting/bullying from Xanxus omg just imagine that drunk tanuki
Aera Fairy Light chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
ehh~ sorry for spelling wrong name w *bow repeatedlyI am going to say haruki haha sorry for the wrongbow repeatedly again*. thank you for the chapter.
Aera Fairy Light chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
XD I love it, Haruka such a sweetheart XD ahhhhI can't stop smiling w XD hope to see another chapterthumb up*
Kyuu Haru chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
I'm a kind of person who very rare attracted to fict including OCs.

exclude this one. I mean— never thought I could find OC fict with loveable characteristics like Arata.

I hope you'll continue this soon. I expected much from you, my friend.
kagewolf25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
LOVED IT I can't wait to read ur next update
olivia.rodriguez.927 chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
I love this ~
ADDBaby chapter 5 . 8/21/2017
poor Haruki. He just wanted to be a good person and instead he gets another genius devil to tease him. XD
ItsKatfri chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
When you say beanie, all I could think it was Chikusa
Momoi Raze chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
I loved this chapter and I'm glad your back~ This is honestly one of my favorite stories and I can't wait to see more of Haruki! (I can only dream that he would actually be Canon cause I can't think of the show without him now XD)
Red Distress chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
That was hilarious! Oh, and I only have one thing to request. Can you change what happens to Mukuro? I don't want him to go to Vindice... and what are you going to do about Takeshi?
Bell2629 chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
lol Gokudera thought he was a girl. nice chapter BTW. can't wait for more!