Reviews for September, 1966
LadyEnterprise1701 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
(*gasp*) When I saw my name in the summary, my heart stopped in total surprise and delight! And then I read this wonderful tribute to our beloved fandom...and it was so perfect. I didn't live through the Cold War; my dad was actually born in 1966, and he grew up watching re-runs of Star Trek in the 70's. But he and my mom and my grandparents have told me plenty of stories about life during that terrifying period-so I can definitely imagine how hopeful and optimistic Star Trek must've been for everybody!

And believe me...*this* second-generation Trekkie gets plenty of hope and good cheer out of it, too ;)
Texas Cowgirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Oh forgot to thank you for your writing. Good Job! Keep on Trekking or they will have won...
Texas Cowgirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I have always loved Star Trek it gave me so much hope and I wanted to be an explorer, why would we not have a star fleet academy. I was in the Air Force for the adventure after all. But today with what has happened is so much worse, it is neighbor against neighbor and brother against brother so full of intolerance I find that even in myself. All I can hope is it is always darker before the dawn I just had always hoped to be a part of something bigger not where we are now, so fearful and destructive! We have to hope that in generations they will be over this pettiness and fear and we can become better more evolved people. I hope someday there will be that chance to explore and see whats out there and be apart of something bigger than ourselves.
Remember how great "The Martian" was didn't that thrill you just to think about it!
Just sad that we will now have to have all our time wasted by a select few. And our generations progress will have been for nil.
Kind of makes you wonder what Gene would say...
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Now I'm afraid Genes vision is getting further away!