Reviews for Lessons in Love
VioletErin.26 chapter 8 . 2/25/2021
Screams! Oh my goodness! This was great! Really like how georg and maria worked on helping each other. Really happy how we got both of their pov since I am also curious of Georg thoughts on his wife.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2021
that was kinda cute and seriously intimate, i do hope you write some about the wedding night and honeymoon! thanks! tag ya later!
reisova chapter 8 . 1/1/2021
Fantastic sexy story
reisova chapter 3 . 12/31/2020
Fantastic story
Denie1943 chapter 8 . 12/23/2020
Quite nicely done! Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
Clare chapter 8 . 6/14/2020
A sexy but still romantic fic! It's written so well and I can't get enough of it :)
Fragilereality chapter 8 . 3/6/2020
This was my first sound of music fic. I love it! I hope you’re still writing :)
frogedog chapter 8 . 2/23/2020
This was absolutely AMAZING! I feel like it was all totally in character, which I feel like is VERY hard to do, because you don’t have terribly much to work with. Well done!
PutMeOutWithTheWaste chapter 1 . 2/12/2020
This was exactly what I hoped it would be
Wonderful
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2019
Wow - just found this. Hot and characters well kept in character. Really delicious and fun! Thank you for writing. ;-)
chakochick chapter 2 . 12/30/2018
re-reading this story...forgot how HOT it is
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
Brilliant beginning to a story. I love how you’ve set up their relationship, maria’s naive but intellectual nature, and georg’s sincere desire and care.
Sigma Creations chapter 8 . 9/5/2018
Best couple of hours I ever spent was reading this fic! Wow! This is so beautifully done, so steamy and, at the same time, tender and well balanced, particularly by the dialogue and other characters' appearances. One of the best M fics I've ever read.
rahleeyah chapter 8 . 9/4/2018
I read this whole story today (while I was at work! Bad idea! But I couldn't put it down!) and I simply had to tell you how amazing I think it is. You've done such a beautiful job here, your writing is evocative and detailed in the best way and the whole thing flows so beautifully. There's a thin line between titillating and vulgar and you walked it perfectly. You've treated the characters with dignity and maintained their personalities so well. Honestly this is one of the best fics I've ever read full stop and you are to be commended for this! Definitely will reading this again in the future.
Mrs. Naara chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
I couldn't help but read this fic more than once, because it was just so we'll written! Excellent job!