Reviews for The Lightning Child
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Never you mind my reviews. I didn't realize this was 2003 fanfic. Damn Google!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Lots of clues that Dumbledore missed. *tsk tsk tsk* It seems Dumbledore isn't up to speed and is losing steam.

If Harry can do wandless magic then having a wand would actually be an insult and like putting a handicap on him and I don't mean that in a good way.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
The way he reacted to being touched should've alerted him that he either had a disorder or was severely abused. That should've been clue #1
EloraFairchild chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
Just wanted to tell you its the second time I read this story (the first was years ago), and it just as great as it was back then - only that time I didn't leave a review, cause I'm a dork. So thank you for writing and publishing this; its a wonderful gift to all HP lovers... 3
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
This story don't need a sequel xD I love it 3
Linda chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I really liked your story, and it would have been interesting to have done a sequel. If they had a chjld, and the child became a time travler
Obscured Angel chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
The story had a complecated plot-line, but it was really good. Thank you very much for writing and posting.
serenityselena chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
interesting story _
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
WOT! Slash is kimda creepy...but u make it work
purrfus chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Only 10 chapters but it didn't come off as rushed.

Interesting twists and well written. Thanks for giving in to the football bunny.
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Saw this on a favorites list.

I'm not crazy about Harry back to Marauderville but this first chapter is a zinger, so I'm gonna play wait and see.
Lumcer chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
A truely extrodinary story! and I completely agree a sequel would be over load! thank you so much for completing this story. I love your since of hummer.

KCK-Lumcer
The runt Duchess chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
I want to know sirius' secret! who did he fancy? ( i know i'm whining like a three yr old, but i can't help it...i *really* *wanna* *know*!)
loretta537 chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
this was good, but the story of harrys time traveling and soul splitting was confusing
shiftyless chapter 10 . 7/14/2008