Reviews for The Potter and the Tennysons: Families of 10
DracoKnight446 chapter 4 . 10/15
Can you have harry get the nemetrix but he has full control when he transform
walleyhollis chapter 4 . 10/15
Will you eventually proceed into alien force and ultimate alien or is this strictly first ten
ShapeShifter8745 chapter 4 . 10/15
Hey thanks for the amazing chapter! Author-sempai I don't mind if some of the ideas I had were a bit ahead of time so if you do use the ideas it might be better to write it down somewhere. I don't mind waiting but I just get kinda frustrated by how in some stories I've read that Harry immidently goes to Hogwarts even when he's in another country. But yeah I get a bit dulled headed when I try to write to. Anyways if you need any help at all I'll help you since I litterly have a idea for several episodes where Harry's world would affect the show.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 4 . 10/14
I love this story it's awesome. Just an idea you could have Lily Potter be adopted by the Evans family but came from Charmcaster's dimension. She could be Charmcaster's older sister or Aunt and sent threw before Hex or her. Sent to Earth to learn their magic or they feared her because of her red hair(Like Blackfire from DC universe) the whole family seems to have white hair for some reason. This will give Harry a connection to Charmcaster and Hex plus it gives him an excuse to use the hex bag easier. For the age thing between Lily and Charmcaster it could be time moves differently or she visited when she could, Charmcaster was born after she left but kept in touch with magic mirrors or something like that. She could see Lily in Harry's eyes and that's how she knew. Maybe the family didn't know about Harry because of Dumbledore until after Lily died and thought he was lost. My vote if there is one is one for the Ailen Animagus form XLR8. I like him and think he's cool. Anyway I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for the great read!
Higino2 chapter 4 . 10/14
Good timI really enjoyed the chapter, especially as you deviated from the canon by placing the merpeople on it. It's always good to have things like this so it's not a copy-paste of the original, and if you can, try putting more original stories / arcs / plots.

Wow ... I was not talking about hybrids like Dr. Animo did in the episode Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray, if that's what you meant, but I was talking about animals like Crabdozer, Vicetopus, etc. But that's a good idea. My problem with Harry turning into aliens is the fact that he ... takes away what makes Ben be ... well, Ben. Even more than he will also have magic, also taking away the essence of Gwen.

I also agree with the suggestion that .549 wrote about a big sister Charmcaster. Keep up the good work and always focus on innovating and improving.e of the day you're reading. Bye!
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 4 . 10/14
thanks for the comment and takin me seriously so few people actually take my advice, can I suggest something for a future chapter, when you get to the charms of bezel ark could you maybe have charmcaster stick around and teach harry her tricks, have her motivation at first be selfish, she wants to corrupt the tennysons or maybe wanting to have control over something for once in her life, but over the course of the series she becomes sort of a big sister for harry, helping him with his magic and helping him to understand the grey areas that heroes might have to do

also do you feel pity for charmcaster?
Phantomsoul2015 chapter 3 . 10/9
Good to see that this story isn’t dead
SilverWolf1130 chapter 3 . 10/7
That was awesome. I give a thumbs up for this chapter. Can’t wait for the next one
Higino2 chapter 3 . 10/7
Good time of the day you're reading. I'm really enjoying the direction this story is taking, because as I see it, it's being written well, with a good size, and not falling into many cliches. I can not say in relation to language, since English is not my first language, but it seems that everything is right. There is always room for improvement, and as the story goes on, you will see the difference. So in short, it's very good!

Now, as far as Harry's ideas of powers are concerned, I only have an opinion about the Alien Animagus Form. Well, in case, I do not think it's too cool for Harry to turn aliens in case his magic interacts with the Omnitrix, after all, the watch has only DNA of intelligent species, and an Animagus can only turn into animals ... But that not prevents you from turning him into alien animals, like a precursor idea of the Nemetrix (it may even include anim-aliens from other universes / fandoms), or magical animals.

So, to finish, I hope for new chapters, and you decide what to do with his abilities (and it would be interesting for him to get some spell books that are from the canonical magic type of HP-verse)
ShapeShifter8745 chapter 3 . 10/7
SOOOOOOO COOOL! I like how you incorporates his parseltounge ability in this chapter, such a ingenious plan and I agree with the Giga snake(I'm calling it that since I can't remember how to spell it) being in this chapter since I would agree that having a snake from the future would be weird. Also another idea I have is that he can also make little orbs of magic that are similar to the spells in Harry Potter and to verying degrees of success like Wingardum Leviousa can make a slight zero gravity zone were things not fitted to the ground flout and people flout a few inches off the ground. Stupify can make people sleepy near it, and the Potronus can create smaller drags that give off happiness and calm down raging animals. Of course he would get tired if he holds it for long since its constantly draining his magic instead of a instant like the spells in Harry Potter which over time he would be able to get better at it as he grew older. Also, while I like the idea of Harry returning to England to go to Hogwarts at age 10 I feel that is illogical since technically speaking he is no longer living in England but in America and we know from the movie that America has it's own Wizarding side and school as well so I feel that they should send a letter (by bald eagle or some other means. I've read so many) to Harry about his acceptance. Also, maybe we can get a visit from the American wizards since Harry did underage magic and maybe Charmcaster and her Uncle will be on the run from not only normal cops but wizard cops to and we can have a breif incounter with them when Charmcaster frees her Uncle (again the name eludes me). Maybe he can even get registered with to the American side of the Wizarding world so that they can make sure that any attempts from England can be stopped by the American wizards saying no. Also, I feel that since us Americans can tell when we are dealing with corrupt officials that when the English Wizards come they know that they can't let Harry go with them. Of course these are far in the future so I just decided to tell you while its fresh in my head. Your welcome by the way for the ideas, I'm glad they helped you decide how to go about it.
Gime'SS chapter 3 . 10/6
thanks for the update
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 3 . 10/6
if you don't mind a bit of free license could the kraken have mermaids near it, and another reason why it was so vicious is it was protecting its neighbors? and in thanks for the help the mermaids help harry breathe underwater, blessing him to do so, maybe even getting to communicate with all aquatic life?
also you write very beautiful, though I am slightly confused by some of the words you put in there
AuraFighter23 chapter 3 . 10/6
I honestly thought this was discontinued. I'm glad to see it's still being updated.
Silver Dragon Master chapter 2 . 9/3
You should give Harry some Alien DNA, like him being an Anodite, or Thep Khufan, or something, that would be awesome.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 2 . 8/8
Potions and Magic like Gwen. They can learn together faster and maybe do some combo spells together. He can't learn a different magic then the wand one the teach at Hogwarts and magic they teach in the US not in the UK. Parseltongue on the lower list because while it is useful it there won't be snakes everywhere unless it works with dragons and lizards too.