Reviews for The Potter and the Tennysons: Families of 10
TheGrimDanny chapter 1 . 6/16
I'm really enjoying this! I may not have a lot of patience but I'm willing to wait to continue reading this! Also, on the matter of pairings. I know it's wat too early for that, but I was just wondering what you were planning. All striaght ships? Canon ships? crossover ships or strictly same universe ships? Well, whichever you choose I have ideas for. I don't like the Hinny pairing at all, or the Gwevin or Bulie pairings. So basically, I don't like any of the Canon parings lol. May I suggest GwenXHarry or HarryXBen? If you perfer same universe pairings then HermioneXHarry or BenXKevin? I don't have many ideas for the strictly straight pairs as I was never a fan of that, if you couldn't tell. How far are you planning to with this story? Just until the end of the Ben 10 series or all the way into Omniverse and/or Ultimate Alien? I have a lot of ideas and questions for this story that probably won't fit in the comment, so I'll just say this one thing before I end my comment. I've always like OP characters but if that isn't your style I get that. I'd prefer Harry having his standard wand-less magic while he can half-morph into any alien the Omnitrix has, as Harry now has the DNA from the Omnitrix. As for Ben, he can still trasnform into his Aliens, but his magic can be accessed when Ben and/or his family are in very great peril. I don't have much for Gwen, but anything would work for her as long as she isn't forgotten. That's all I have for now but expect more comments from me the more you update
MarioYoshiZW chapter 1 . 6/11
OMG THIS IS AAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG! Awesome job!
Your right, I wouldn't want to be depressed forever either. But I will keep this story page on, it's a brilliant crossover and I don't want to get rid of it, good luck in your SATs and stay determined.
Anima Reader chapter 8 . 5/16
Study hard but don't over do it. Don't forget to take brakes otherwise you won't remember what you studied and good luck!
World62590 chapter 8 . 5/16
I wish you luck on SAT, and I hope you pass
Caliban Super Saiyan 0 chapter 8 . 5/16
No problem on the exam man. If you feel that you wanna do this, then I say go for it. I hope you get a good grade! See ya in December!
tomahawkESP chapter 8 . 5/16
GOOD LUCK DUDE! Use the gum technique!
Greer123 chapter 8 . 5/16
I hope that your SAT go well.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 7 . 4/12
Looking forward to charm casters debut as well as the all one off aliens like ditto and benwolf
jetman24 chapter 7 . 3/22
Love this story so far. I also wanted to tell you that I think that Harry should be able to go full alien partly because that's how animagi work
DracoKnight446 chapter 7 . 3/7
Hey are you doing pairings in this because i think Harry x Looma or Harry x Shar is good for omniverse im not a harry x ginny big fan sorry and maybe Ben x Luna or Ben x Hermione is good too or Ben x Fleur.
Mewaponny chapter 7 . 3/7
If you want to make your characters less OP, I'd go with making Harry have only partial transformations with Ben only getting the magic in extreme cases of luck. I like the idea of Gwen getting innovative attacks, but it would probably add more to her character for her to come up with such things (maybe being inspired by the different kinds of 'magic'? Idk.) I would like if Harry had only one alien he could fully animagus into, but that's just me.
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 7 . 3/7
For ben I choose number two, harry I have option number two and Gwen option number two, they just sound so bad ass man its like you read my mind for those options also the newborn Omnitrix will definitely interest azmuth
mad thought chapter 7 . 3/7
I, mad thought, promise that I will give my opinion which the author needs, and whether my opinion is accepted only part of it or not, I'll agree on the final solution, so mote it be.

I really like how Harry can only go half alien instead of full alien, please keep it. If he is made full alien, he'd just be a Ben clone. It is also far more original than giving Harry animagus powers. Plus I feel that animagus forms should be earth based lifeforms since the wizards and witches are from Earth. Please have him be able to go half of the other aliens from the Omnitrix.

Will the group be encountering the US magical government at some point?

Update when you can.
ShapeShifter8745 chapter 7 . 3/6
Yay! I'm glad you like the idea. You know I like the idea of Harry being half alien but instead of only Xlrate maybe ripjaws as well with his gills and Fish tail. Or stinkfly's wings and stinger things like that. Things that would look right on a ten year old so Fourarms's arms or whildmutts useless face.