Reviews for A Single Valentine
Cobalt Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OH MY GAWD!

This is probably one of my favorite couple pairings ever x3 [im not going to lie, I support yuri xD] anyway I really enjoyed it, maybe you can write another one sometime, it'd be greatly apprecated
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is so Cute
K-San chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wished it was longer.
SeigaKaku chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I was gonna make a SayuriXMai fic but someone did a better one! Yay!
Lone Wolf NEO chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Hey, I didn't expect to see a Kanon section in And this story focuses on my two favourite characters! Mai & Sayuri! W00T! I didn't expect to read a Mai/Sayuri shouji-ai fanfic, though. It is, however, cutely and nicely written. For that, the lone wolf gives its paw of approval.

Lone Wolf NEO
Hanako Yuriko chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
- Cute!:( It's such a shame that doesn't have a Kanon section.

- I hope you do write about the pairings in the final author's note. Kanon is such a cute series, I just can't believe that the fanfics for it are so rare! - I loved this piece it was very cute, you did the first person was very good! I could pratically hear the characters talking- in english! [trails off onto other subject] Kanon really should be released to the U.S.A there would be a lot more fanfics here then. Thank you so much, I really really enjoyed reading this. I hope to read more from you! -
pengiechan chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
KAWAI! :D *just finished watching episode 8.* That was adorable...wow. I'm glad someone else thought Mai and Sayuri had something going on. Yay Thank you so much for writing this. It was so cute.
Cypher chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Hmm...short, but sweet. Sometimes succint is a good thing. No idea about the series, but it's a nice first person narrative for romance.
Kanna-Ophelia chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
This so so sweet and fluffy and candyfloss and simply adorable. I don't have a clue who the characters are, but that doesn't stop me gowing awwwww. ::giggle:: Just perfect for Valentine's Day.
Tabi chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee XD XD XD XD IT'S CUTE

I need to write something... got, like, two days of the Muteiko Fic Challange left and I've not started anything ;p. Got homework to do too, bah.

I take it doesn't have a Kanon section, then? We should make one XD