Reviews for Gravity Falls: Red Moon
AshuriIncarnate chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
Solved the ciphers. Admittedly had some trouble with what Bill or 'Bipper' said until I remembered that bill is known to sometimes use reversed messages. Also noticed that a couple of parts were misplaced during Bills song. Specifically these parts:

Yfg Cut should be 'Oh' (I think)
Hlmv Sone should be 'Some'

Anyways, I'm interested to see where Tambry's character will go from here. Will she become a vampire? Or not? Whatever the answer
R'oO Yv dZgXsRmT
TheReturnToTheFalls chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Finally! A story with Pacifica as a main character and actual plot! It is so hard to find that combination. I can't wait to read more!
AshuriIncarnate chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Solved the ciphers. They were really well written if I say so myself. So well done there.
Also have to give 'props' to the quality of the story. It was, like the ciphers, well written. I enjoyed the world building, the character personalities were well done, the introduction of a new character (the German doctor) was, to me, pretty seamless. Almost like he was there from the canon storyline.
Keep up the good work

-AshuriIncarnate

PS. If I'm not mistaken; that brochure that dipper had on ciphers. Were you 'sutlebly' dropping a hint that the next chapters are gonna be an 'atbash' encoding? Also, clever work on adding in a rick and mort referance. Laughed a little when I read that bit.
a very angry ravage chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
wait a moment, a vampire with braces? oh my primus...
Anonymous. MISTER Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
Awww yeah!
I love this! Especially the idea that Ricky and Morty visited. Update soon!
Anonymous. MISTER Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
Hmmmm...
A bit confusing for me. So, is Tamry the vampire Now?
Don't know, but I do care. Your writing is so incredible! I mean, I nearly lost it when the Doctor made that joke about kids and their smartphones, only to actually lose it a few seconds later when Pacifica let it slip that she dreamed about Dipper and Sev'ral Timez. Did you mean to imply that? So funny...
Update Soon!
Loopy Leefy chapter 4 . 5/1/2017
This is what I call "a good fanfiction." But it remains to be seen whether it'll go to my favorites, since I make a habit of only adding favorites after I reach the end of the fanfiction.

But seriously, this is well written and the concepts are interesting. I look forward to seeing more of it!
a very angry ravage chapter 4 . 4/27/2017
thanks for update. so, the vampire is not destoryed yet? do the factory has anything to do with it?
a very angry ravage chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
wondering if mabel's new friends will be in a secondary storyline.
Anonymous. MISTER Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
You are a genius.
The game of thrones parody? I loved it!(side note:that was the actual reason i stopped watching it).
Dipper thinking he's dreaming and saying that!? Even better!
And lastly-The campers jumping to the exact wrong conclusion! I wasn't them to eventually go on a monster hunt.
The only problem I have is this- Pacificas doctor being the resident vampire expert is a bit convenient. I hope there's a reason for that!
Till next time.
Anonymous. MISTER Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
Guess who's here?
It's Mr. Anonymous! (Cheering in background).
Ok, so I took your advice and read this story.
It's awesome so far.
That's all I have to say.
In terms of plot-it's intriguing.
In terms of writing style-it's fast-paced
And in terms of likeableness- Well, it's fantastic!
I just have one question for you (ominous music begins playing)
Who (music reaches crescendo) do you ship?
I ship Dipper and Pacifica (that lumberjack episode put it into perspective for me.) And- Well, that's about it.
What about you?
Reply soon!
The Shadow Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Seeing some very Cthulhu-esque imagery here. I like it and hope to see more soon