Reviews for Twenty-Six Times
FreyjaBee chapter 26 . 12/12
I think this was the best one?
I loved every naughty word. There is something magical about sin. I have issues with authority and rules, lol. Seriously, this one was fantastic, what a way to finish up. Very descriptive, the beginning was mint with the candles and the grainy wood. I live for that shit. Thanks for your hard work and the many entertaining reads.
Tropicallight chapter 26 . 12/12
Jellal doesn't fit as priest lol!
Tropicallight chapter 25 . 12/11
Jellal is so sweet!
FreyjaBee chapter 25 . 12/10
People get so in their head about this stuff. Sometimes, it just doesn't happen and that's okay. It's not anyone's fault.

My favourite part was the sunlight in her hair, a very nice description, and of course, Jellal's lament, because I'm only happy when it rains on him. Of course, it's not good unless Erza's there to soothe.

Nicely done.
thir13enth chapter 25 . 12/10
love this so much! it's sad to hear that their efforts to conceive have so far not been successful but it's touching to see how they recover and rebound smoothly from the disappointment and support each other the whole way. of course your in-character jellal never fails to self-blame.

and the ending? jesus, that was the best part. it was like happy because "conception does not mean we can't have very very good sex" but then also with a hint of tension because you reference the upsetting news from the beginning? i can't explain why i like the way this piece finishes (no pun intended) but yes.
Tropicallight chapter 24 . 12/2
Hehehe that was certainly interesting.
FreyjaBee chapter 24 . 12/2
lol. I like the revival of their rival. I often forget about it but I love it so. Jellal, you are shameless. I would be, too. Good stuff. You're almost done this one!? Twenty-six times, twenty-six mini smut fics, right? I will be sad but hallelujah for completing things. This was good stuff, I'm looking forward to the remainder.
FreyjaBee chapter 23 . 11/25
Bath scenes are always a win. You know where my heart lies, though? Longwinded Laxus. Why’s my boi longwinded? What’s he up to? Just joshing (not really, but...?) I like the idea of Erza coming home to Jellal after a long, stressful day of dealing with those dolts.
FreyjaBee chapter 22 . 11/25
This was a nice way to finish off So Late. I really enjoyed that story, though it wasn’t my usual cup of tea.
I’m glad you finished it off like this. Not everything is perfect as it should be, but everything is level. I forgot how much I loved the fact that Jellal and Erza had split, he’d ‘moved forward’ but was still coming back to her. Ugh. So good.
Tropicallight chapter 21 . 11/25
AW! I love this.
FreyjaBee chapter 21 . 11/24
I have a very soft spot in my heart for soldier au’s. If I knew more about it, or cared to research, I’d do it up. But I am both lazy and much happier to read these. I really liked this one. I could feel the longing and the toughness of life dragging them down but not putting them out. It was wonderful.
FreyjaBee chapter 20 . 11/24
I’m not sorry it’s weird. I loved it. Every cruel word. This is my favourite thing. I need to box this up and take it home and put it up on my shelf of perfect and favourite things.
I. Need. More.
Sabastu chapter 19 . 9/7
((Even when she took from him with little mercy, he still gained. She'd taken his emptiness and filled it with not only herself but family. )) I'm crying. QwQ I love fics with music references and this one was beautiful and powerful. MY SOUL FEELS FLUFFY AND IM GOING TO SLEEP SO WELL...

xD

One of my favs.

Sorry about the short re iews but made a review about PWP is kinda hard because I didn't want to spam you with redundance. You know like: Su hot. So lustful. Etc. XD Every chapter had lust and hotness and class, but the most important part is that each and everyone had sentiments and a characterization on point (at least on my POV. Not that my opinion matter anyway xD) Anyways... I love them.

Thank you 4 writing!
Sabastu chapter 18 . 9/7
That message was crystal clear. XD I hope is the last time he is taking away from her QwQ Choose another one Magic Council! Or send the papers by mail. XD

((You want to be my house husband? I can be pretty demanding.")). I don't think he would it mind. He had enough adventures in his life. QwQ
Sabastu chapter 17 . 9/7
QwQ My heart... To imagine Erza crying in the shower was a lot to handle. And Jellal... he didn't wait for the train. He knew Erza need him. QwQ My babies and their love conection...

((and kissed her with an urgency that said, I'm here. And I'm alive)) Oh yes. She really needs that. QwQ