Reviews for Twenty-Six Times
Sabastu chapter 26 . 12/30/2017
I am the one who understand the term of purgatory! Dx This one was utter amazing... now I will wonder and wonder about what happen next... DDDDx Oh my jerza trash self is crying...

Forgive my fangirlism... it was great ending because let people craving for more and that is not an easy thing to do and you just did it... (and with many other fics too) xD

TOTALLY LOVE IT!

Thank you for writing!
Sabastu chapter 25 . 12/30/2017
QwQ This was so tender, I love how you portrait their support for each other. Their love is so pure, with a child or not, they are perfect for each other. LOVE IT!
Sabastu chapter 24 . 12/30/2017
Hahahha! OMG! Jellal truly enjoys Erza's competitive spirit. xD I have to say I'm with Erza: Jellal is more handsome and hotter.

7v7r
Sabastu chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
I didn't read the Ch 22 because I have and need to read "To Late" first. U-U

Like to see Jellal in "Erza's always waiting for him" situation. xD He was so cute in the entrance part, like a little puppy.

In the bath, well... hotter than the water (?)
Sabastu chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
Waaaa~ The whole fic made my face feel hot. The flirt was so damn cute~! ASDFASDFADD.
Sabastu chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
OMG! Was a dream or that tea was hallucinogenous? D: Love the dialogue about Erza been his fetish list.
Pepin-Bones chapter 25 . 12/21/2017
This was beautifully descripted and you captured their emotional strain really well.
Pepin-Bones chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Best cure for a headache ever!
FreyjaBee chapter 26 . 12/12/2017
I think this was the best one?
I loved every naughty word. There is something magical about sin. I have issues with authority and rules, lol. Seriously, this one was fantastic, what a way to finish up. Very descriptive, the beginning was mint with the candles and the grainy wood. I live for that shit. Thanks for your hard work and the many entertaining reads.
Tropicallight chapter 26 . 12/12/2017
Jellal doesn't fit as priest lol!
Tropicallight chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
Jellal is so sweet!
FreyjaBee chapter 25 . 12/10/2017
People get so in their head about this stuff. Sometimes, it just doesn't happen and that's okay. It's not anyone's fault.

My favourite part was the sunlight in her hair, a very nice description, and of course, Jellal's lament, because I'm only happy when it rains on him. Of course, it's not good unless Erza's there to soothe.

Nicely done.
thir13enth chapter 25 . 12/10/2017
love this so much! it's sad to hear that their efforts to conceive have so far not been successful but it's touching to see how they recover and rebound smoothly from the disappointment and support each other the whole way. of course your in-character jellal never fails to self-blame.

and the ending? jesus, that was the best part. it was like happy because "conception does not mean we can't have very very good sex" but then also with a hint of tension because you reference the upsetting news from the beginning? i can't explain why i like the way this piece finishes (no pun intended) but yes.
Tropicallight chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
Hehehe that was certainly interesting.
FreyjaBee chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
lol. I like the revival of their rival. I often forget about it but I love it so. Jellal, you are shameless. I would be, too. Good stuff. You're almost done this one!? Twenty-six times, twenty-six mini smut fics, right? I will be sad but hallelujah for completing things. This was good stuff, I'm looking forward to the remainder.