Reviews for The Perfect Birthday Present
RapMonstaa's Girl chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
This was not what I was expecting, I honestly don't like the ending but you did a good job.
BoundxByxDeath chapter 17 . 12/19/2008
this is the only story that i have ever rad that had ended this way. i actually like this. its different and welcoming to my mind. i am always reading stories about them being together forever and fighting against all fows, strong and prevailing. it's nice to see something different like this. great job!
BoundxByxDeath chapter 16 . 12/19/2008
oh my god! i never saw this comming. i am now on the endge of my seat.
BoundxByxDeath chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
wow, what a conflict. i cant wait till it plays out.
BoundxByxDeath chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
lol. that was funny.
BoundxByxDeath chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
i can guess that she fainted because her soul was returned to her once kikyo died.
BoundxByxDeath chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
its going ok so far. i hope it picks up some.
BoundxByxDeath chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
wow. inu was kinda violent there. damn him, poor shippo...
BoundxByxDeath chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
um... well i'll keep reading. but i like the strong words
BlueRyuu chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
im sorry, i truly am sorry. this seems like such a great storyline, but i just CANT get past the OOC again, i am soo sorry that i couldnt finish it. i can tell you i liked what i read thus far, however, and im really glad Kikyo was killed by Inu. not alot of stories does that actually happen.
DevyPenguin chapter 17 . 12/21/2007
what was on the paper?
NEKO-THE-KrAzY-KITTY chapter 18 . 6/8/2007
WHA HOW COULD U MAKE FLUFFY SO HEARTLESS! *SNIFF* THE STORY WAS SO GOOD UNTIL THE LAST CHAPTER TOO... OH WELL WHAT EVER WORKS I GUESS.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 19 . 4/28/2007
hey.. wat was the letter about anyway? is this ur last chapter? or will u update?
Slytherson chapter 19 . 4/20/2007
please update soon!
Nami-Wave chapter 18 . 12/20/2006
great story... i luved the part where kagome became all bad ass and kick shessomarus but! yah but its killin me to know what was written on the note!