Reviews for The Love Bug
ReaperDemon chapter 9 . 6/28
That tingling feelings on your lips or when you're touched by the person you're romantically interested in...how true a feeling. I understand exactly how Botan feels in that instant! Short but sweet. A nice, quiet, relaxing day dozing off in the sunlight is a great little date too. Thanks for the update, it was great
MystiKoorime chapter 9 . 6/28
Hiei POV is my favorite POV! It was so nice to see inside of his head again. The love potion might make him want her physically, to the point where he doesn't realize that he's already invaded her space, but some of his thoughts earlier on in the chapter sounded very logical. It's almost like he came to the realization that she isn't so bad with a clear mind and without the love potion influencing him. And I love that!

Also, don't think I missed the fact that he called her "his blue haired woman"! I would've squealed if my voice allowed it - but it was too early in the morning.

All in all, I loved everything about this chapter. You did a great job, M-Kins. This one's probably my favorite so far and I can't wait for more~
jtdarkman chapter 9 . 6/27
Uh oh there's a storm brewing. With fire in its wake
FireStorm1991 chapter 9 . 6/27
Aw, how much of that was really the potion. I'll be happy to see more Hiei thoughts throughout what's going on. He's so quiet. Lol! Nice update!
FireStorm1991 chapter 8 . 6/27
Aw, it looks like they're getting closer, even though it's a simple gesture meant to give him some comfort after a long day. It was really sweet!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 8 . 6/24
Aw that's sweet of Botan for doing that! Hieix needed somewhere to be comfortable and alone
ReaperDemon chapter 8 . 6/23
Hiei's calmed down a bit and listened to Botan. Good. A good relationship needs compromise!
learntosayhello chapter 8 . 6/23
That's it? Gah! I wonder... the solitude pleases Hiei, hm? I have visions of him taking advantage of the alone time he's got with Botan... ;) one can only hope :3
jtdarkman chapter 8 . 6/23
Solitude with a love struck hiei things can get hot pretty quickly
MystiKoorime chapter 8 . 6/23
I really like that Hiei was being considerate of Botan’s feelings by keeping his mouth shut and his opinions to himself. It was really cute to imagine him just being quiet, slightly grumpy, but mostly compliant as he accompanied Botan during her soul retrieval rounds.

It was also super sweet of Botan to take Hiei somewhere quiet and relaxing. :D

Can’t wait to see how Part 2 of their R&R goes~
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 5 . 5/28
That spell def hit him hard then. Oh hiei
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 4 . 5/28
I def love how he's a protective type of guy. And tsun as all heck haha
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 2 . 5/28
I'm still not over that lick. Shook
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 7 . 4/9
I love how you are keeping Hiei IC even while he is "in love." I doubt he really would change at all, really.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 6 . 4/9
Oh, dear. poor trusting Botan!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »