Reviews for Show Biz
ColaGummyBears chapter 2 . 9/7
Hahahhaha! The last scene though. I live for my fandom's fan arts and doujinshis too, especially the pairings that didn't become canon.
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 9/7
Hello fellow kababayan! It's amazing that from a reader you created your own story! Hehe! I'm excited to know what will happen on the next chapters!
keke1208 chapter 2 . 3/14
This is interesting. I'll come back for more.
freyja0taku chapter 2 . 1/23
I usually follow canon but sometimes there are exeptions... like these two. xD I love it!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 2 . 1/21
Pretty darn creative. Please continue! As a fan, I can totally see a matur scene play out between the two.
july's winter chapter 1 . 1/19
This looks mighty fun! I am definitely looking forward to read more. Have a nice day! Your story kickstarted mine hilariously :D
guest chapter 2 . 1/19
Sasuke does not want fugly fatass Hinatits. Stop making dupe accounts.
Wow amazing I can't wait!
This is hilarious. I love how you've used elements of the anime, deviantart, fanfics etc.. to create this story. Genius!
wow this story is indredible well written and very funny. can't wait to read more!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 1/17
I like your idea. Go for ir! Best of luck lol
guest chapter 1 . 1/17
There are only three SasuHina shippers in the world. It's delusional crack with zero interaction. Go kill yourself, fucked up virgin.
Bleque chapter 1 . 1/17
Okay. That was a great. Has refreshing concept. Will be following this
apolakay54 chapter 1 . 1/17
Filipino ka din? Goodluck pagpatuloy mo.
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 1 . 1/16
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH! And I KNEW IT! You're FILIPINO! Filipino love teams, eheheehe xD
I didn't like Sasuke's (and Hinata's) ending. too.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!