Reviews for Saudade
LizziePaige chapter 12 . 1h
I think most readers would have realised what was going to happen once you mentioned the group of men, but you put your own spin on things and did it very, very well. Bella's reaction here is way more realistic, as is Edward's...great job! :) xx
Looking forward to his explanation next and hopefully he doesn't push her away afterwards.
The90sKid chapter 12 . 3h
Hi!
I love this story very much and I have thoroughly enjoy reading this chapter. I knew something was going to happen as soon as she decided to walk to the music store. Although, I'm extremely thankful that Edward was there in time to save her.
I really liked that Edward was the one calming her and not the other way around like in most of other stories.
However, I can't help myself but question how will he explain following her? or his speed or strength?
I wonder if he will continue with the mix signals? or will he admit his clear afectons toward Bella? Will he tell her the truth of what he and his family are? or will she have to guess it?
I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Love,
Andy
VryUnique chapter 12 . 4h
We knew where this was going as soon as we read bookstore. Maybe Edward will stop running now.
nolongerlurking chapter 12 . 4h
Ahh ;)
valentinesgenie chapter 12 . 7h
I'm so glad he was there to save her another good chapter see you next time take care...
cbmorefie chapter 12 . 7h
Thanks!
Mom23xx chapter 12 . 8h
How will he explain? Was he following her?
traceybuie chapter 12 . 8h
I like that Edward was the one calming her down instead of Bella calming his rage down while Bella suffered internally.
blb1000 chapter 12 . 8h
Out of left field question ... What about her bag of CDs? I'd think Edward would have picked them up for her, if they'd scattered across the ground.
winternow chapter 12 . 10h
Oh boy...a whole week to wait...:0( Still love your story and writing!
pnkats chapter 12 . 11h
Hmmm so will he still distance himself again?
franchessybee chapter 12 . 11h
This should've been Bella's reaction in the movie. Can't remember how she reacted in the book but you did wonderfully. I think you did this scene some justice, especially for people who experienced the same. Who goes to a restaurant and eats Mushroom Ravioli after they've been assaulted? No one, that's who. Except Movie Bella. Sigh.. Good job as always!
Isao84 chapter 12 . 13h
That was harsh... damn...
mommymac0508 chapter 12 . 14h
He was following her but will she call him out on it and his speed update soon please
debslmac chapter 12 . 14h