Reviews for Saudade
PearlyFox chapter 31 . 1/22/2020
This was beyond everything. So flipping good. It's the best canon-ish fic ever. Thanks so much for writing this!
PearlyFox chapter 17 . 1/21/2020
Gaaaah. Omg.
PearlyFox chapter 9 . 1/20/2020
Sorry about my lack of reviews... But I'm soooo totally loving this!
PearlyFox chapter 3 . 1/19/2020
Soooo good!
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 1/19/2020
Ooooooh! Hurry home Bella!
PearlyFox chapter 1 . 1/19/2020
So excited to read this! Found a link on Facebook today!
krumpingxballerina chapter 32 . 1/2/2020
Such a good story! I couldn't stop once I started. The ending was so unexpected, but honestly felt like the perfect ending, even if it made me ugly cry in bed!
Debbie Hicks chapter 32 . 9/12/2019
33 Outtake: Bella CARP ALIENS/VULCAN Cheated diets then to late she killed Slok in blood the guad found her guiktyy good then blacked out wit him bitten best we found th a newborn turned good yiu Rwad are sentenced to death with hr sas punishment with Alice and now feed from them then then too late Drained then then too late with both we Bound you as The Phoenix coven apart of our cove then Brain surgeries with Both feedig tentoo late Cursed them to Limbo then Four then brainwashed they were Twisted but vengeful Good killed them with mixedf up bllod oh god wee killed people yes you die then then BBBoth then too latye yiou are too later next ten ten Nothingness more guards replaced at rest with witnesses killed ten too late They were on the run then four found tem huntig the who turned you tell our masters you disobeyed us then the herself surrenderd thentyoe hread with his wit theirs burning puplish ashes get her him with thery are found punished the her screams was heard then the took from her/him/they then then ATOMIZED But destroyed then lives bonds with each three with they PPunishe then lost from here Both then brought there good guard destroyed both te wit souls are drained opf as all bitten sickest with they were as all then Experimented but nuked heads freely they been experimented are dying again thennuked with they smashed with both they Nothingness brought there they have died again tweice see humans broke tree laws are Sentenced to death then they been destroyed grow too powerful took them down good more guards bitten took human blood then it was too late KKilled with sixteen or more good ATOMIZED By vaporized then too late then burning her cruel smile then left with them then the Seer fopund hair onto both with theirs Alice they did this to us/they oh my god they been turned by them then lost memories of their humanity and lives gasp thenm too late grew longer with bangs then too late bushy hair in a ponytail bangs robes neat veil on Bree's chanted was a Federation crisis one summoned by using nercomancy: I Though to be wary I Should venture i someplace scary I Turn loose! GHOSTING HAUNTS Beetlejuice BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE! It's showtime storms roaring but a cracking lo and behold him into a very loud suit/shooes miss me Babes dyin' for a funeral oh Alice fainted oh him dead Alice she has a powrr so his with they then in time the very as all of them As all of animals dried out then left youngf orphaned nuked freely then newspapers reported them low but steady had adopted kids turned out properly tamed had planetary powers were not mortal smashed with they brought them good then lost from here good took them down but We found oput powers she summoned him three times dresses like Lydia Deetz but has nercomancy good with them then Found them blown good then brought them you are guilty then viciously Executed from life to now death then Heads tore loose Ripped from here then too late herself tried one more time I Though to be wary I Should venture in someplace scary I Turn Loose! GHOSTING HAUNTS BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE! IT'S SHOWTIME! Then it really happened blaring her new robes so they freed from here but both vanished from here good they are dead ended them then it came too late murdered them Alice what is onto you gasp who is here her voice echoed very powerful Beeetlejuice Beetlejuice BEETLEJUICE! *CRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNCH!* Beetles oh him your powers just awakened too late then too late the damages done to them now they converted as Vegetarians they were so pale but they never aged became Immortal beings still the same ole mixed grown Starfleet Marine stronger with planetary powers were with newest hair styles to boot then in time were not normal people at all anymore had stopped changing were in fact not normal nice hairstyle oh my god you are dressed like her that was it in bed then nuked freely Death came to them but vanished more bloated good poisoned ten Cremated good they are released no more blood left heads freed they are Dead then never age are cursed in death it was too late into as all of ashes then Alice's scream was heard like a lematya Help! Sir! we been killed to as all of around the world's Alice good god no refelection gasp we been murdered by them it was too late we lost weight again not bad uh oh Team we been killed it's horrible you baka Abby oy my god ach vey all humans are at a wake our own you are Vulcans welcome to Earth thanks suddenly vanished with things aboared then arrival good left corpse used are not welcomed but without things are beamed down but nuked bring each to as all of them young vanished good from dead enslave took our good halves aboard but with they good guard then it was too late lost on Vulcan.
MissLiss15 chapter 32 . 6/23/2019
I had been searching and searching for a sweet vampire story for days, and I can’t tell you how happy I am to have read this. It was wonderful.
Nicoconsd chapter 32 . 4/22/2019
This was such a fun read. thank you for the wonderful adventure :)
CoppertopJ chapter 32 . 3/25/2019
Wow. This was soooo beautifully done. There are not enough words to convey my love for this story! Thank you.
AgathaRoesler chapter 32 . 3/3/2019
Ok, I love all of your story but this final chapter with Rosalie was GOLD
I LOVE IT SO MUCH
kisses
marigold123 chapter 31 . 2/25/2019
I so enjoyed this story! I liked your take on Vampire Edward. I’m glad Bella found happiness. Thank you for writing.
dpennell007 chapter 32 . 2/10/2019
Your story was being discussed this morning on Facebook, and it looked familiar. I stopped following it after it was marked complete, and just saw the outtake now. Excellent depiction of Rosalie. What a wonderful gift she gave to both Edward and her own beloved Emmett!
robertsbella2 chapter 31 . 1/19/2019
Great fic I really enjoyed it.
2,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »