Reviews for Stand Dust (A JoJo's Bizzare Adventures X RWBY Crossover)
ROCuevas chapter 85 . 5/13
Quite hilarious this was. Really good work this one. Good luck on the next one.
Gogetashu55 chapter 1 . 5/12
Oh man that was awesome. Absolutely loved the story. Sad to see it end but even that was done perfectly. Amazing work truly.
What is your next story
Snitchez chapter 85 . 5/11
Start the Last Train Home
Mathew Cipriano chapter 85 . 5/11
Great story man! I was reading this from early on, and I am truly glad to have been able to finish this story! I can't wait to see what you write next! Good job, and stand proud!
Zapper3000380 chapter 85 . 5/11
noice
deepmemer chapter 85 . 5/11
I'm utterly speechless this entire story was amazing. it has been a bizarre ride (pun intended) but it was enjoyable all the way through
Ok, wow. What a ride this has been. I've been reading this since pretty early on, can't pinpoint exactly. Maybe chapter ten or so? But since then I've been reading this every Friday. It's been a treat to read this story as it's come out. The last week I couldn't wait to see what happened, and I'm happy. This was a great story to read. It's inspired me to work more on some of my own stories. Thank you for writing this, and I can't wait to see what you do next!
Shadow Joestar chapter 85 . 5/11
KO awesome chapter, the finale has come for Jotaro and his friends to return home leaving Team RWBY and their friends to continue on their journey to stop a terrifying Evil and save the world.
DiRunner chapter 85 . 5/11
Man I hate to see this end. But dammit if I won’t say I enjoyed each chapter. It was a nice routine getting a new chapter every week. But congrats on finishing! Hope to see a new story soon!
darkpit65 chapter 84 . 5/10
YO HOLY SHIT HE'S DEAD !
ROCuevas chapter 84 . 5/4
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN!
ROCuevas chapter 83 . 4/30
Ooh this is intense...
ROCuevas chapter 82 . 4/20
Really good work this was.
Nicole chapter 81 . 4/16
What happened did they win where is chapter 84?