Reviews for Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor
dragonheart117 chapter 12 . 3/12
dropped. keeping cardin around for more conflict when he should have been killed is stupid. the fact that the mc gets punished for punching someone who attempted to potentially mutilate or even kill him and his girlfriend is so stupid. This was obviously written by a 14 year old in one of those zero tolorence nonsense schools. it would be aggravated assault at worst and noone reasonable would say he needs to control his temper.

If I was the mc I would be moving to atlas. At least at a military school you know where you stand. the instigator would be yeeted to brigg
dragonheart117 chapter 4 . 3/8
lacks conflict. and everyone loves jaune for no reason. he also lacks a spine, or at leasts gives up his secrets to easily. but that could be a coming charcter flaw and this is forshadowing for it. The moment he called the girl "my goddess" the simp alarm started going off.
The dialogue in this chapter is so so bad. And how Yang acted in front of her father? Incredibly out of character.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 10 . 1/8
This is getting dumb so now he can mark others than his mates? Next thing his sister then his mother then his mother in law
You get what i mean?
Gilgamesh50 chapter 8 . 1/8
I kewn leonidas should remember who he gave a petter to
Its not like he is giving them out nilly willy
Azure Sky Dance chapter 27 . 12/29/2023
The Hiten Mitsurugi style - Kuzu Ryu Sen was used, too bad Jaune didn’t announce its name.
coffeejelly97 chapter 31 . 12/5/2023
How pathetic. They try killing him soo many times, and he still leaves them alive? You made him too pathetic. It is the mark of a good author when things happen for a reason, it is the opposite when things happen just cause.
Linkman447 chapter 37 . 11/20/2023
Sadly your name for lionheart was incorrect it is leo its funny how some predictions are true in these older fics snd some are sadly just cast aside
Guest chapter 67 . 7/19/2023
What a shame if you find your muse again you know what to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
Just FYI,

Ryu Dragon in Japanese
Long Dragon in Chinese

So you're basically just calling him "Jaune Dragon-Dragon"

You probably think it sounds cool, but it just sounds kind of redundant and lame, to be honest lmao.
finalwarrior24 chapter 67 . 4/6/2023
anticlimactic end... glad I read the story tho this was an amazing piece of work
ILikeFanfiction4296 chapter 67 . 4/5/2023
I enjoyed this story.
ZonZus chapter 67 . 3/19/2023
You ever considered rewriting this story. You’ve grown as an author and I’ll admit that while this story was good, it has a lot of cringe in it. I’d like to see what you’d do if you rewrote this story with how much your skills have grown. You’re far more creative now than you use to be, your writing is pleasant on the eyes, and your character development skills and storytelling have definitely improved.
Guest-01 chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
Do you think we can do a Jaune x Salem story inspired by the fanfic story “Her Knight” written by DardalionWrites over at Archive of our own?
Quinn the archer chapter 67 . 3/18/2023