Reviews for Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor
lightweaver89 chapter 18 . 1/7
I really like what you did with Raven. You give her a softer side that doesn't exist in canon. The small bit with Ozpin talking about Summer was pretty great. I look forward to seeing if something comes of that.
lightweaver89 chapter 1 . 1/5
I immediately love how you portray the dragons compared to the father. You definitely provided a reason to hate him up front which I can absolutely appreciate. This fic was recommend to me and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Ketom chapter 42 . 11/29/2021
I liked this story until u filled it with our's. Now it's just annoying . So good in the future , in out
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
I wanted to give this a try, but the typos and awkward grammar are too grating for me to continue. I HIGHLY suggest you get a beta reader or some sort of proof software.
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 1 . 10/18/2021
I love his name "Jaune Dragon-Dragon, Dragon Contractor" lmao
Fruit Chinpo S chapter 4 . 10/9/2021
gag
Aetherium21 chapter 49 . 10/2/2021
Already have a hunch that Wong is actually Sun Wukong who’s still alive. because reasons
Aetherium21 chapter 43 . 10/2/2021
It’s awesome that you’re writing, but Jaune gets sh*t on all the time and pulls out power-ups and wins only when the plot commands it. Frankly this is like Naruto or something
Aetherium21 chapter 40 . 10/2/2021
What’s the nonsense about the Arcs going to get set free on a technicality? Is their legal system actually worthless?
Aetherium21 chapter 39 . 10/2/2021
Ugh, Blake is such a piece of sh*t. Abandoning her family for most of a decade
zykwuanmartin chapter 9 . 9/26/2021
Okay I'm getting tired of this... I want to read the dialogue not what happened I want the now not past hell not even future I want the now not then
Episoidal chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
The dialogue was so unrealistic. I don't think the author understands the underlying notions behind conversation, and how cringe it will sound if even a single word is misplaced or poorly executed.

:( Why didn't the author get a beta at the very least? Anyone could have pointed that out...
BlueJ993 chapter 23 . 9/6/2021
Jaune about to get laid:
Othim: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!…YES!
*Jaune’s noble nature rears its head*
Othim: NO! NO! NO!
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 58 . 8/23/2021
Ghira isn't a panther fanus but a black Jaguar fanus. They run the Amazon rainforest. They hunt Black Camin(crocodiles by piercing there skull with there teeth) Bro They eat wherever the want, there been documented case of them eating in the water, in a tree on the land on a beach. Hell there only threats are the Giant Ant Eater(an animal that can drill thru concrete structures with its claws that are 8 inches long and very sharp.) not to mention it has has false head(that bushy tail) to confuse the jaguar hunting it, and Anocondas you know the biggest snake in the world and they don't fuck with each other.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 43 . 8/22/2021