Reviews for Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor
MaracaRin chapter 22 . 1/30/2020
Who’s Nebula gonna get paired off with then?
Fyr RedNight chapter 66 . 1/28/2020
These latests chapter were amazing and captivating to read.
Good job!
MaracaRin chapter 17 . 1/28/2020
I feel like JNPR being there would have given them a lot more options for how to stop the train. So many, in fact, that they probably could have done it easily. Pyrrha could apply backwards magnetic force, Jaune could have placed a whole bunch of earth walls (or just moved the earth underneath the tracks to derail the train), and Nora probably could have smacked it with Magnhild.
NightHawk The Warrior chapter 66 . 1/27/2020
Maria is a really nice person. The nice grandma of the series. Though I'd like to see her whip the other students at beacon into shape.
246vili chapter 66 . 1/27/2020
Thx for the update. No problem about it being short, at the very least it ensured us that the story is still alive and going.

Maria would be an awesome addition to the group. If nothing else, she could even help Team Dragon in their training with some pointers.

Take your time. I can only imagine how hard it might be, not to mention trying to consider all the new informations revealed in the new season. Well, those that can be used in this fanfic. For example Jaques is not a powerhungry jerk who will deserve being locked up. Or we don't have to expect Jaune having an emotional moment in front of Pyrrha's memorial statue in Argus, right.
...
RIGHT?!

Okay, joking aside. Just take your time, I don't mind the wait because it'll be worth it if we will get quality chapters.

Keep up the good work.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 66 . 1/27/2020
Excellent update
Uday Sra chapter 66 . 1/26/2020
good.
foxchick1 chapter 66 . 1/26/2020
Still an amazing story.
chimchar14 chapter 66 . 1/26/2020
I say it’s flowing pretty well, take your time. A lot of new information is added thanks to the new season, so piecing things together for your story can be tough, but I’m sure you can do it with enough time and patience from your audience. Fun chapter btw, kicking Apathy butt and gaining a new ally, lots of positives
raw666 chapter 66 . 1/26/2020
I personally don't think it was Salem hunting down the Silver Eyes. Mainly for several reasons.
1. Her wanting to bring Ruby alive and unharmed goes against her acts of hunting them down.
2. Salem's group did not think the Silver Eyes were a threat as they dealt with their masters snd treated them like they are a nuisance.
3. Silver Eyes apparently could harm the Dark Brother as the Light Brother silver eyes harm him. So, if her goals are to hurt the two brothers, then she wants the Silver Eyes assuming magic, the gift of the Dark Brother can harm the Light Brother.
4. The famus refer to being sent by a master, while all her current servants call her mistress.
I think it more likely someone order the killing of Silver Eye warriors, and it was likely a country like Atlas or any of the Academies that order the killing. Or your dark dragon in this story.
Mrotrax chapter 66 . 1/26/2020
It may have been short but what we got was great; the teens kicking Apathy ass and Maria meeting the progenitor of the Silver eyes
Keep up the good work
Masso 2010 chapter 66 . 1/26/2020
good to see you update, I've been looking forward to what happens next. Hopefully Jaune gets to relax a little with his mates with a few dates and all that. keep up the good work,
Hmason chapter 6 . 1/19/2020
it's good but i'm annoyed hearing Jaune talk about how his father will do this or that when Jaune has 7 dragons to fight for him i honestly can't see a version where Jaune doesn't win, plus his connections with Belladonna's Schnee's and Niikos's pretty much trumps whatever Arc influence there is, making it hard to take that as a real threat.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/11/2020
Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Jun A-226 chapter 19 . 1/11/2020
I NOTICED THAT NARUTO REFERENCE!
2,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »