Reviews for Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor
Superherofan chapter 64 . 7/1/2019
Very interested in seeing where this goes. Hope to see another update soon!
Superherofan chapter 61 . 7/1/2019
Was not expecting Professor Port of all people to be good at torture. Good way to kick off this next part of the story. Still loving this.
Superherofan chapter 47 . 6/30/2019
Really enjoying this so far. The easter eggs in this chapter were very fun. Think I saw most of the Straw hats except Robin Chopper or Ussop, as well as Naruto, Natsu and Rock Lee. Took me a sec to recognize Inyuyasha and Kagome. Not sure who the bearded guy and the kid with the kybe knife/sword were, maybe Ichigo and Zangestu? The suit on the bearded guy is throwing me off. Let me know if I missed any others, Was going to wait till I got to the most recent chapter to review but wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this so far. Got here from UGX7’s fic recommending this. Well written Harem fics are hard to find as most people just want to rush to the point where the guy has all the girls but you have spaced it out quite nicely so far. The extra dragon lore to the world of Remnant definitely adds an interesting dimension. Definitely adding this story to my favs. Will keep reading this for sure, this chapter gave me an Idea to have the Straw Hats all enrolled at beacon and end up as two or three teams with a few extras, since at the end of the time skip I think they have 9 people. Anyway thanks for reading my rambling review and hope to see this story continue!
AmethystMacchiato chapter 64 . 6/21/2019
awesome as always. please update again soon!
ColumbianCereal chapter 15 . 6/13/2019
I would be so down for an AU if Jaune went to Atlas.
shadow wolf sage chapter 36 . 6/11/2019
ah yes. the final solution . the last resort of the bro code. Taiyang, Qrow, you have demonstrated today the depths of your bond. you have my respect
Sarge chapter 1 . 6/7/2019
Continue this...please
California Ligers chapter 64 . 5/30/2019
Okay that is just fucked up and also sad at the same time I wish that would had happened in the anime. I would love to see that I mean shit it would make Adam more Redeemable but to bad he dead in the anime. I love this fanfic.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/28/2019
Can you just kill off Jaunes das and his brothers already
StallionWolf chapter 64 . 5/28/2019
I prefer your canon to be honest
write n wrong chapter 64 . 5/27/2019
great chapter , the re-write of ozpin and salem 's origin story was cool , in this version , ozpin should have known better then to think with his **** around a pretty girl , especially if she is a grimm in human form , as for the lemons , if they're hard to write its okay , just write them ONLY if you feel comfortable about it , keep up the good work :)
ZhaoYun320 chapter 64 . 5/26/2019
So far not bad in working in a few Ozma and Salem's origins and so far I'm looking forward to seeing if you're planning to kill off Adam or not. It's a trip that he's broken now after finding out Old man Wong was human and doesn't know what to do with himself. I hope that you continue the story without any headaches. One more thing. I hear you when it comes about the Special Scenarios, I can only imagine it's nerve-wracking on typing a lemon scene for the implied moments, I just hope it doesn't upset you mentally wise.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/26/2019
Would it be possible to see both um, "encounters" that Jaune had, please?
TheLastYukami chapter 64 . 5/26/2019
ive been pretty dedicated to each chapter so far, and as a writer, i have had interest in the alternative scenarios. what i would ask is if you would be inclined to allow me the honor of writing them in your stead? you are free to check my profile and gauge my skill, but i just wish to help a story i have enjoyed so far
NinjaFang1331 chapter 64 . 5/26/2019