Reviews for Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor
Guest chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes
Guest chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
Damn I had forgotten about this. At least now we have a definite conclusion.
Guest chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
oh wow another op jaune-wank x harem how original and new
Agent of the Divine One chapter 67 . 3/17/2023
It's regrettable that your muse moved on, but I appreciate the announcement. The Hellsing Ultimate reference is a barrel of laughs. :) Thank you for continuing to write. I enjoyed this work and I'll enjoy the others. :)
GeraltRex chapter 67 . 3/17/2023
I am sad to hear that this is the technical end to; Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor. I do understand what it is like to run into writers block that just completely shuts you down even though you know 'what' you want to write about. I also understand the loss of passion for a story, and how hard it is to forcibly rekindle that type of flame. :'{
On the only up side, the Jacques quote is 100% from Hellsing ultimate abridged by Team Fourstar.

Would you be willing to put this story up for adoption, I personally do not believe in myself to pick up the mantle for this story, but I think someone else may. if so, could you add it into this epilogue?
Mecharic chapter 67 . 3/17/2023
That Helsing Abridged reference, I got it. Ha! Thanks for at least providing closure here :)
B.F. Sword chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
Don't worry if you can't continue, mate. It was fun while it lasted. I wish you the best for your other stories.
animecollecter chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
not gonna lie. but i started losing interest about 3 to four chapters ago. don't get me wrong the story was very good and you could have ended at vol 3. end at vol 3 and take different approach in a season 2 story like. the whole dragon slayers group seam a little to much to me.

IDK but at least the story was very good.

i have an interesting idea for you on a different RWBY story concept. if you're interested.
Dark Pheonix Paladin X chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
Aww man, but I guess it can't be help, can't get blood from a stone. I'll miss this story, one of the first RWBY stories that I ever read.
dirtrevor chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
I had wondered what had happened. Sorry you lost inspiration. I try to write at least a hundred words a day, though I may go back and erase what I wrote. I Hope things get better for you.
Dawn of Kitsune chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
Damn shame that's its ended this way but do what you want to do mate, don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened.
lightweaver89 chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
Thank you for all of the work you put into this story. Even unfinished, I've read it multiple times and it's still very enjoyable.
surviversp chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
Thank you for the fun story and giving a summary of how things would have ended. It's nice to have that closure rather than being left hanging.
That horned guy chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
You made a good story, mate. Even if it ends like this, it had a good run.
Darkjackal248 chapter 67 . 3/16/2023
it's understandable that you couldn't write it anymore. I hope you can finish your other stories, give them a proper sendoff instead feel like you need to give us one. loved this story. thanks for the memories.
2,343 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »