Reviews for Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor
SHWAT chapter 10 . 12/11/2022
It is 8:50, and the class starts at 9. How is it that Jaune says that there is still 15 mins to go? Does he want them to be late?
SHWAT chapter 3 . 12/10/2022
Tf is Yea? Tough to type out the whole thing? H key not working? Why don't you shorten it to Ye? In fact, why even bother with that? Just type out Y for affirmation and be done with it.
SHWAT chapter 3 . 12/10/2022
And the blacksmith uses the ore? Isn't it usually the case that they use purified ingots? However much the purity, you can only get so much metal out of a piece of rock...
It won't be enough to craft any weapon unless the ore is actually the size of a boulder.
Also, Adamantite and Mithril? The most clichéd unobtainium.
And a blacksmith named Hephaestus. Where did the creativity go?
UnseenUrge chapter 3 . 12/10/2022
i really am proud of jaune now that he has a girl
UnseenUrge chapter 1 . 12/10/2022
im already loving this story right now
Demon of the Six Paths chapter 66 . 12/9/2022
I miss this story… hope you eventually return to finish it or just give us a “hey this is abandoned now”.
shirousagi87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
Legend of dragoon!?
redmen6blight chapter 4 . 8/11/2022
Hmmm perfect set up for a nice faunus oc to take Winter then. Myself I would use a nice wolf faunus and purge forever the hateful attitude the Schnee have for faunus/ Then again your story your rules just saying I have yet to see it so it could work. I get that some people hate ocs but as long as they are well thought out and don't break established cannon rules usually they can be fun. Its the ones that break established cannon rules that ruin things. Its also when people go a little self inserty that they again can seem annoying or taking away from established content.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 50 . 7/18/2022
They are going to die for their arrogance.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 39 . 7/17/2022
That Omake could be canon… *smirky finger on mouth while giggling* poor dear chose a bad time to try and get her scroll back. Saw something that traumatized her.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2022
Arc uchiha
I-just-wanna-read-bruh chapter 6 . 7/3/2022
"Aura steal" seems kinda lazy to me, feels like something along the lines of Siphon would be better.
I-just-wanna-read-bruh chapter 4 . 7/3/2022
"My sperm donor is also influential."

had me dying
ChaosPhoenix11 chapter 66 . 6/16/2022
Makes me so sad to finish this without an ending, 2 years abandoned. I do hope you eventually continue it. It’s the only harem series I’ve ever liked and felt was jusitified. You did such a great job melding your AU elements with canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2022
I wish Yang was a virgin.
2,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »