Reviews for Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor
sparkydragon98 chapter 4 . 3/25/2022
Decided to give this story a reread cause I felt like rereading a good RWBY story, and I noticed something off.

In Chapter 1, Xanthe was angry at Vlad for kicking Jaune out of the family, and thinks to herself that she wamted to take him with her, but can't because she's "not yet an adult." However, the Dragons in this chapter say that once one is 17 and enrolled in an Academy, that they _are_ considered an adult. And it was stated that she was 17 and enrolled in Beacon. Isn't that contradictory?
Emmanuel Joshua Gapate chapter 34 . 3/24/2022
... you fucking piece of shit
Emmanuel Joshua Gapate chapter 35 . 3/24/2022
can't you just kill dis shit ? mercy is overrated and dumb if bites back in the ass
Gamerdood61 chapter 2 . 3/21/2022
I like the Lien color system. Gives a proper use for the currency.
goodmancharley77 chapter 53 . 3/5/2022
YuYu Hakusho Ginkai
Linkman447 chapter 2 . 3/4/2022
Mr piccolo
Cosmic Nihilist chapter 21 . 3/3/2022
Where did the suspicion go against telling people his secret? He has known this team for all of 10 minutes collectively. It feels so out of place considering the lengths he goes to hide his secret, very immersion breaking when he just comes out and admits it to your Beta's OC team.
Cosmic Nihilist chapter 21 . 3/3/2022
goodmancharley77 chapter 47 . 2/17/2022
Zoro, Sanji, Frankey, Naruto, Nastu, Gai
goodmancharley77 chapter 37 . 2/12/2022
American dragon
NOBLE chapter 66 . 2/4/2022
Hey, you're going to continue with Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor, because the fic is very good and if you spend some money I can give you to continue the fic.
lightweaver89 chapter 18 . 1/7/2022
I really like what you did with Raven. You give her a softer side that doesn't exist in canon. The small bit with Ozpin talking about Summer was pretty great. I look forward to seeing if something comes of that.
lightweaver89 chapter 1 . 1/5/2022
I immediately love how you portray the dragons compared to the father. You definitely provided a reason to hate him up front which I can absolutely appreciate. This fic was recommend to me and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Ketom chapter 42 . 11/29/2021
I liked this story until u filled it with our's. Now it's just annoying . So good in the future , in out
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
I wanted to give this a try, but the typos and awkward grammar are too grating for me to continue. I HIGHLY suggest you get a beta reader or some sort of proof software.
2,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »