Reviews for Jaune Ryu-Long, the Dragon Contractor
I love his name "Jaune Dragon-Dragon, Dragon Contractor" lmao
Fruit Chinpo S chapter 4 . 10/9/2021
gag
Aetherium21 chapter 49 . 10/2/2021
Already have a hunch that Wong is actually Sun Wukong who’s still alive. because reasons
Aetherium21 chapter 43 . 10/2/2021
It’s awesome that you’re writing, but Jaune gets sh*t on all the time and pulls out power-ups and wins only when the plot commands it. Frankly this is like Naruto or something
Aetherium21 chapter 40 . 10/2/2021
What’s the nonsense about the Arcs going to get set free on a technicality? Is their legal system actually worthless?
Aetherium21 chapter 39 . 10/2/2021
Ugh, Blake is such a piece of sh*t. Abandoning her family for most of a decade
zykwuanmartin chapter 9 . 9/26/2021
Okay I'm getting tired of this... I want to read the dialogue not what happened I want the now not past hell not even future I want the now not then
Episoidal chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
The dialogue was so unrealistic. I don't think the author understands the underlying notions behind conversation, and how cringe it will sound if even a single word is misplaced or poorly executed.

:( Why didn't the author get a beta at the very least? Anyone could have pointed that out...
jdn2k3 chapter 23 . 9/6/2021
Jaune about to get laid:
Othim: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!…YES!
*Jaune’s noble nature rears its head*
Othim: NO! NO! NO!
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 58 . 8/23/2021
Ghira isn't a panther fanus but a black Jaguar fanus. They run the Amazon rainforest. They hunt Black Camin(crocodiles by piercing there skull with there teeth) Bro They eat wherever the want, there been documented case of them eating in the water, in a tree on the land on a beach. Hell there only threats are the Giant Ant Eater(an animal that can drill thru concrete structures with its claws that are 8 inches long and very sharp.) not to mention it has has false head(that bushy tail) to confuse the jaguar hunting it, and Anocondas you know the biggest snake in the world and they don't fuck with each other.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 43 . 8/22/2021
Poor Scarlet that Fabulous Gay man is not into CBT
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 21 . 8/22/2021
missed chance for him to shout HOYEA
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 13 . 8/22/2021
Aw hell yeah. I always wanted a Jaune Harem alongside a Ren Harem. Heeeellllllllllll yeah brother
Darquesse8512 chapter 22 . 7/19/2021
The Ozpin scene was inspired from the webtoon "the Magician"
zhaodingman18 chapter 13 . 6/30/2021
It's a shame this story died for others to replace it.
2,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »