Reviews for The Pefect Life
silentdeath911 chapter 12 . 10/23/2005
Love thwe story! By the way what is the nightmare? i hate cliffhangers but oh well... update soon!
Pamela chapter 12 . 8/26/2005
Hurry Up!

Please :)
Go stick your head in a toilet chapter 12 . 1/3/2005
Knives-daughter chapter 12 . 12/19/2004
What's up the the cliff hanger? i liked this chapter write more soon
Ladybug chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
Ah! This fic is absolutely great. I can't wait until the next chapter. Please, oh please update soon.
Kimmi Ann chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
gah! no fair, you dont update in forever then you leave us with a cliffhanger! so mean

i like the story, please please update soon
gundamgirl818 chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
Oh my goodness. I read all 12 chapters and they are so good! I liked it when Heero named his gundam Thisbe. The reason behind the name was only between him and Relena. How romantic! Also the whole if they respect you they will die for you fluff. So sweet. Anyway, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Angel of Mirth chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
I loved Liana but for some reason I didn't like Nicky. No idea why I'm so selective with kids but..anyway, you're doing/have done a great job for it being your first story. I'll be sure to check back soon. Nice cliffhanger!
mieka chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
Please oh please update soon I love it!
mT96 chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
great job! update update update update...UPDATE REALLY SOON!
AnimeGuera chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
Its great that you finally updated! The chapters were good I especially like the comparison between Heero and the dormant volcano erupting, might have been in the last chapter, but it was a good visual and sentimental effect.

Archangel Rhapsody chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
Glad to see that your writing again.
ChiChi16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
luv the story.
ChiChi16 chapter 10 . 7/30/2004
Hi! I really love your story. I love anything about Gundam Wing. Please email me whenever you add more.
Shadowreader chapter 11 . 7/10/2004
Interesting story. Your characters are pretty beleiveable, but Relena's indentity needs to be reveiled soon.