Reviews for Auburn
Sebine chapter 3 . 9/30
DDDA MOTHERFUCKERS
izzycat6 chapter 13 . 9/18
Hey I hope it's not too much trouble but do you think I could get ahold of the old version. This story was good... but not as detailed and is missing in my opinion some very key scenes that made the old one so entrancing. So if it's not too much trouble could you re-upload it the new guys can do a side by side comparison.
icemaxprime chapter 12 . 8/21
I humbly ask for a sequel. Pls :)
genorr chapter 3 . 8/6
Well, kudos for at least not changing one of my most loved scenes of all written things.
While new story is kinda good, is there a possibility to acquaring the old version? I'll probably go as far as offer compensation, if the need arouses, and I'm kinda greedy and very not wealth person
Disturbed911 chapter 13 . 8/5
Keep in mind I'm probably one of the only reviewers who never got a chance to read the older version of this so I can't really comment on any differences.

So anyways it was... meh I guess. I mean don't get me wrong. It was exciting and had me on the edge of my seat a good deal of the time... but at some point the constant nonstop action just kind of started to get grating. When it comes to fanfiction (or any stories) I've always felt like I'm a bit different from others. Action gets old after a while and sometimes I'd rather just read about the team goofing off having fun.

That's just me and my preferences though. This was still really damn good and there's no denying that. It was an enjoyable ride.
JustADustyOldQrow chapter 5 . 8/4
Is that EMIYA? I mean I saw the Naruto references before but man, I didn't know you were a Fate series fan.
ProcrastinatingBlonde chapter 13 . 7/10
I really liked the original story better, I hope you'll expand it into a second story or something
Booya93 chapter 13 . 5/26
Ugh I am so split on this. I love the old one because had so much drama to it. It really was one of the 1st fics that got my heart pumping when reading it. I kinda get where you are coming from to redo this but the original (really both "orginals" ;) ) were great in their own rights. Although, if you are making a sequel to this kinda going it to the later parts of the original then this was a perfect fic for the 1st act. I do miss some of the stuff you left out of the original and some if it actually makes a little more sense with them in their (where Lambent was and how they got in and the overall student body numbers). But what you have now do make knowing the other characters easier and give them a face. I hope you do write a sequel to this soon, it is such a great story! Keep up the amazing work! P.S. We all know how the true team Auburn is ;)
Martus8 chapter 13 . 5/19
Loved this story.
icemaxprime chapter 13 . 5/12
Sal-u-tations!

I really love this and I can't wait to see we're you go with it. Especially Jaune and Penny's romantic tension.

So much good can come from this. Then there's the vytal festival. How well will they combat each other if they know all the others moves?

Then there's Cinder and Salem.

I await the sequel with baited breath my friend!
icemaxprime chapter 9 . 5/11
Oooh Ruby is angry. You won't like net when she's angry.
icemaxprime chapter 8 . 5/11
0_o you write Penny and the rest extremely well. I always found her to be one of the hardest for writers to write. But you nailed it. I'd rank this story up ther with Couer's stories.
icemaxprime chapter 7 . 5/11
I am loving this!
Leonthefae chapter 2 . 5/2
Gutted the Jaune-Ruby Arc Link pose was taken out :(
AuroryBorealis chapter 1 . 5/1
Sorry, but not as good as the original. My opinion, but it lost its luster. Wish you luck in the future, but you've lost me.