Reviews for Showdown
Xtremeroswellian chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
Woohoo! A new chapter! Feed the bunnies more carrots again! :) Loved this, though I'm real worried about why Faith blacked out and her refusal to get an x-ray. I can't wait for more of this! Great job!

Orison chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
Okay, my instinct's telling me there's more to this story than what you're giving us, and I'd really like to find out if I'm right so please post another one soon! :)
a reader chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
Keep FYI, before it develops into a major plot point, Faith's insurance would not have to deal with this, it would most certainly be paid by the Department under their worker's comp plan. She wouldn't have to pay a dime. (Sorry, but I see a lot of writers making this mistake.)
nurit chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
you had a good start but now with the second part it sounds like another passing-the-time-and-writing-a-story story, why did faith was in such a hurry to leave? please try to fix it and make more interesting:) by the way your comment about the in-laws was pretty funny its nice to think that my parents arent the only one who think like that!.

good luck im waiting for more (good more!).
nurit chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
continue please
Karen chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Ooh, that was good :o) But if there,s no blood, why's she hurting so much? Write some more, I'm dying to know what happens next :o)
Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
please write more soon!this is good!please i hafta know if faith is gonna be ok
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Excellent start! Great characterization of Bosco and Faith. Their voices were very true. I have to know if Faith is going to be okay - don't leave me in suspense for too long, please?
Orison chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Continue? Of course you have to continue, you have to continue it right NOW! :) Pleeeease...
Xtremeroswellian chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Do NOT, I repeat do NOT stop feeding the bunnies carrots if that's what made them bite you and make you write this chapter! :) I'm loving this so far, the character interaction is perfect and I'm dying to know what happens next! Please don't leave me hanging for long! Great job!