Reviews for Five Ways the World Won't End & One Way It Could
Hebi R chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I want this ending. No sudden changes of heart or falling, but a something that's real. Dammit Joss!
emw314 chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Brilliant story, very well executed. Thank you.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
The last one was my favorite, but they were all amazing.
Unanon chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
Wow. Nicely done. I don't usually read much BtVS fanfiction (being new to the fandom and unwilling/unable to wade through anything that doesn't come highly recommended). However, this was one of the more satisfying BtVS reads thus far. *grin* Thanks for taking a challenge concept and making it engrosing as hell.

I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks again.
Nitte iz chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
Fascinating...
Really interesting how you had the different endings and in different time frames.
Briana Marie chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Hmm . . . I'm just wondering what's the one way it could? HA HA. These were all great, the last one was really weird, and I would probably get it a bit more if I knew what "Fray" is. But all well. I especially liked the 5 months one. I was all "huh" when Buffy said Xander had died . . . you pulled a fast one on me! And each one made me wish there was a story to go along with it, you know describing the actual battle and such. Great job though, loved it.
Sonya chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
Wow, this was just incredible. I truly loved it. Xander as a ghost that only Willow could see, the whole Anya/Giles "As You Wish" scene, Spike giving the "peace" sign (*smirks*), Xander as a Watcher telling stories (Never should'a let them Slayers read! *snarfs*) and Dawn's journal entry (In green! How perfectly *Dawn* is that? *g*)... Wow. All wonderful!
Saathi1013 chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
This may sound harsh, but I've found that a lot of fics on suck. Fortunately, authors like you and stories like this are what make me keep coming back. I'm totally impressed with your ability to think out future consequences in the fandom without being too sappy, or too obvious, but with the right amount of sentimentality that marks most true fans. I commend you on a maturity and skill that is sorely missed, especially now that Joss is less active in the Buffyverse we all love so much.
Marcus Rowland chapter 6 . 4/27/2003
An excellent series - I hope the end of season 7 lives up to it!
samantha chapter 6 . 3/18/2003
This was a really good story.

Like, in a serious way. funny at times. but.. always touching. Every story was so well crafted that each stood out, each touched a different emotion or thought or concept, and yet, managed to mesh together to form some kind of whole.

It wasn't one of those stories that every single dumb person will LOVE and review like mad, i'm sure. It wasn't a cookie-cutter, framed-plot, warm-and-fuzzy series.

And i think that is what makes you a good author.

Keep it up.
Ben is Glory chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I loved this story. Really great job you did. ::adds to faves:: ;D
HonorH chapter 6 . 2/16/2003
Gorgeous, Chrissy K! You rock my world. This is just amazing. I loved "Five Decades" especially. Xander as an old-guy Watcher was so perfect, as was Spike and Cordy coming back to see Angel and Buffy's graves.
LastScorpion chapter 6 . 2/15/2003
What a beautiful set of vignettes. I especially liked the "Fray" one.
Matt Harris chapter 5 . 2/13/2003
An excellent set of vignettes. The strange thing is that I could see them all being part of one reality just as easily as six seperate ones.
indri chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Thank you for writing these. Your characterisation is beautifully precise and every AU has been very moving.