Reviews for Mirrors Multiplied, Revised Version
Nysk chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Truly wish you would continue either this or the original. It is a great story!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
cool glad to see you back doing what you do. i love your stories and i cant wait to read more of the revised version! i love the idea of ranma having a little sister! norika is a little different i hadnt heard of that name before but hey it's your story write it your way! keep up the awesome writing!
BoldEagle chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
1. First, I just want to express my thank for your return to fanfiction. I would not want to prevent, hinder or discourage it in any way.

2. However, Mirrors Multiplied is one of my all time favorite fics. While this may be a case of wanting a cake in addition to desiring to eat it, MM is a fabulous story, in any of your forms. I would like to see it continue and I don't care which version you decide. You could even have one Ranma take the place of the other story's Ranma and continue from there. With one of those being a re-write of the first, it would probably come out interesting. But hey, its fanfiction, weirder things have occurred.

Seriously though, I don't think I express how glad I am that you have returned to fanfiction in my earlier post on 2004-11-27.

By the way, its your fault that I'm so addicted to MM, Otaku Four - Skysaber's Choice, etcetera. If you were not such a good author, I wouldn't have this desire for you to continue.

May any flames you receive be forced fed cooking of Akane. (And most people do not believe there is any good use for it.

[Warning: Do not approach the vicinity of the combination, an explosion is the most common result.])
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I just finished reading this one. I'll start on the "original" tomorrow. I like this. I found it an enjoyable read. I hope you continue this.

Take care.
Steffan chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I really hope you plan to continue this one.

It definitely shows a *lot* of promise. :)
Guy the Crossoverfanatic chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
hey saber, glad to know that you are back in writing. the reason that i started on crossover fics was due to your MM series, and it gave me the perfect name for my online nicks and email address after i got hooked onto your story and crossovers on a whole. hope you continue and complete MM, not only would all readers of the fic rejoice, it would also help alleviate the shitty feeling of seeing a great story end before its time. thanks alot man for the joy you brought me with your fics, you have my continued support for your works. :)
Xeronoia chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
BoldEagle chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I really enjoy reading your stories, and I often find myself going back to the original version of this story. I especially enjoyed the robotech fusion in chapter 9.

I do not often write reviews, as this is being my second or third one in three years of fanfic reading, but this you deserve it.

Don't give up writing. I enjoy reading it too much.
Kebinu Chiousu chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I have enjoyed all of your stories from Mirrors Multiplied to The SkySaber Story Arc.
I can only hope that you will continue to write your stories. Because it will be a sad day should you decide to discontinue your updates once more.
Know that you will always have someone who will emjoy your stories.
You were one of the few who inspired me to become a fanfiction author.
I would hate to see you leave the scene.
Some who is always willing to talk,
Kebinu Chiousu A.K.A Kuonji Zeos
Doghead13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
WOOT! *bounce bounce bounce* WOOT!

Welcome back to the web, man! I'm so chuffed to see you return that I'm just going to bounce wildly around the room for a bit!

Keep your head up, keep writing and remember - umpteen people enjoy your tales. For every f* Knight idiot there's ten thoroughly entertained readers, and this particular hairy Scottish git is one of 'em.

Calum J. 'Doghead' Wallace.
TheCentauress chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Welcome back! I knew that you were still there... just wanted to find you. There is most definitely a group of us fellow writers who are hoping to see you back for the long haul! I will gladly let you steal my ideas if you like - see my listing. Could I, ahem, *borrow* some of yours?
antvasima chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I agree with ShadowMagus that the story was already very good until the few final chapters, when it became a bit too strange to keep track of (Not to mention that I actually like the Tenchi crew, they're not villains...grr ;) ). If you really want to improve upon the fic, you could save yourself some time and just work on the last few chapters. That's imho of course.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
What? You mean you aren't writing this just

for my amusement? *grin*

Loved it! More!
Matrix Dragon chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Welcome back. I missed you. Not too much was different here, with the obvious exception of Norika. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.
Comic chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Oh a sister. That wasn't really expected at ALL. o_o And you fit her in the pre-existing scenes so nicely without changing much! I guess this is one of those changes that cause bigger changed later, eh? :D I look forward to the next installment, whenever you're happy with it. Muahahah STEALING AND LOOTING AN PILLAGING!