Reviews for Mirrors Multiplied, Revised Version
beege chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
In response to what you've written in your bio: If something you've written brings pleasure to even one other person then you should keep writing - and the number of people who enjoy this story, myself included, is certainly greater than that. Anyone who selfishly tries to discourage you from this because of their own sensibilities can go #$% #$& $%! themselves.
dennisud chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I downloaed the original from the Ranma fanfiction archive and I can already see a definite change in the Addition of Norika abd the obvious infatuation of nabiki & Akane for Ranma. His non-acknowledgement of their infatuation for him is still IC.

Liked the idea that he's gotten so amny skills due to hs travels , but I hope he get to stay with eventual bride or brides as the case may be.

I'm contemplating a passion spiced induced story involving Ranma with all three Tendo sisters , just wanted to let you know your original story is a big influence.

dennisud
ryo-chan13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
welcome home Jared, wecome back.

You have no idea how much youtr stories have helped people, made them smile in the dark toimes, and giggle when the world was against them.

I'm looking forwards to the re-continueatikon of one of my all tinme fave stories, so, good luck, keep having fun, and I love the fic.

good to see you and gregg both still writing. makes the world seem better somehow.

again, thankyou for keeping going.

PS: when can we see more of the return to eva series?

again, thankyou for your work, it helps make the world a better place.
Tangent chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I, for one, am another person who is very glad that you decided to repost your stories and continue your writings.

You are one of my favorite authors after all... -

In any event, as much as I enjoyed the original version of Mirrors Multiplied, I am also very interested in where this rewrite will go.

Hehe...

As for stealing from any of my works: Feel free, if anything amuses you enough to do so. And If not, then I'm not going to worry about that either. Quite frankly, I'm a fan of all your works of fanfiction.

As a prodigious reader of fanfiction and on-line comics (one of the forums I belong to recently awarded me the "Has way too much free time" title for delving into so many archives...
Opt281 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
A revision, to make better a great old Ranma fanfic?

And even better, a revision the first fic I ever read by an author that became one of my all time favorites?

If I may steal a complimentory word: Excelsior!

The final sentence of this review begs for the return of Eva Revolution, because only Skysaber could turn NGE into a magical girl show chock-full of explosions and happiness.
theZifster chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
First I'd like to say that I am literally estatic your back. Mirrors Multiplied is one of my favorite fanfics of all time, in fact I've read pretty much every fanfic you've written (that I know of) and am a big fan of your style. This fic is looking to be even better than the original (as would I assume be expected in a revision). On another note, I am also glad you've decided to knock back all those nay sayers that insulted your fics, not that it's wrong to have a negative oppinion of someones work, but to litterally be angry at an author for writing it, or picturing a character in the "wrong" way (as people seem to say about Genma and Akana). An author of a fanfic cannot in my oppinion be "wrong" it's THEIR fanfic and you are the reader choosing to continue reading it.

In the end all I can say is that your fanfics bring a great smile to my face as I read them, and I look forward to reading more whenever you have the time to put down the words. I know I couldn't put out a fic any faster than you do (of this quality anyway .)
Dakkaface chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Awesome. I hope this one ends up shying away from the Phantom of the I read it, that part always makes me lose track of the story. Nice to see you back in action, Skysaber. I wanted to email you after you left, but I can't seem to find an address anywhere. Well, I always liked your stuff anyway. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Dark Kol chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I really liked your original Mirrors multiple but I got too confused after the Phantom of the Opera story arc and could not get back into the story.

I really appriciate that you are doing a rewrite on this great story and I hope that it will be as interesting and plot twisting as the orginal version.

Thanks again for the great story.
Kind Fearless Leader chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
The Evil Commentary Bureau gladly issues you a present:

ECB%20v%20The%20Life%20of%
Kathleen chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Glad you're back.
Kanme Jrung chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
read the orginal plot before and loved it can't wait to see the changes your going to make. Keep it up and pulish quickly
Terry chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I can't say much since i'm not all that slick with words but i will say this I am truly greatful and estatic that your writing again. I've been a huge fan of yours since i've read mirrors multiplied and skysabers choice. if others don't like your work well thats their problem isn't it. I missed your works cause they provided me with lots of laughs and good times but i'm glad your back.

A dedicated fan
Vixen2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Hmm just wanted to try and clarify a few things for my understanding. Are you going to be abandoning the original version to focus on this one or continuing both of them?

Oh and can I just add my request to dswynne's that you make at least one chapter or reality with a positive Akane and Genma. I promise this will be the last time I bring it up in your reviews but one thing I really hate in fanfics is when a otherwise good author makes out one particular person as worse than they are in the cannon on a consistent basis because they personally don't like them. This isn't just an Akane thing either it applies to all characters. Oh and on a similar note I wasn't entirely happy with the way Ranma handled her in the EVA reality but that was more of a "What a sanctimonius git" reaction to the fact that someone who appears to be immortal agewise and has a lot of experience isn't willing to help someone overcome their limitations which are very similar to what they had to do. Like I said this will be the last time I bring this up in your reviews.
MadYardGnome chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
It's great that this story is being rewritten. Mirrors Multiplied is one of my favorite stories that I have read in Ranma fanfiction. Please write the next chapter soon.
Jerry chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I LOVE IT, I hope to read chapter 2 soon.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »