Reviews for Becoming Us
Kelly Carberry chapter 17 . 3/11
Aww love it please write more chapters.
Tinkelbell chapter 17 . 1/21
Dear Bee,
Read your stories twice, got addicted. Thank you so much for giving Lou and Will another chance.
Would be really happy to read whatever else you had in store for these two.
Please write some more !
Thanks !
Tink
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2019
Hope you will consider continuing this story. I love it so much.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/9/2019
I hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's so sweet! :)
mwhale chapter 17 . 6/12/2019
Though this story has also paused on a lovely note. I would be happy to read more. Thanks for writing.
metorregano chapter 17 . 10/6/2018
I have enjoyed reading this story so much. Actually, I have read it multiple times. That's how I realized you added another chapter. I love Lou and Will and their story. It's wonderful to be able to immerse myself in what could be for the two of them. Their story deserves to be a happy one. Thank you for this. Please, please, continue to tell more of their journey.

Best wishes!
little.book.bee chapter 17 . 9/26/2018
Please update soon!
Lorilou33 chapter 17 . 7/24/2018
Just read both stories and loved both. Will you be continuing. I do hope becoming parents is a plan for them.
KatyKat chapter 17 . 7/4/2018
Was so surprised to find a new chapter! And what a beautiful chapter it was. So romantic, and a little sad. I so hope, through the miracle of fan fiction, that the Traynors can have a baby too. How splendid would that be for the girls to go through that together. I'm glad you are continuing on with this story. Great job!
H.Kestrel chapter 17 . 7/2/2018
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
I would like to say that I am devastated that Lou will never have a little Lou or little Will. I can picture him being such a hilarious dad. But I am somewhat holding out on a FF miracle and they have a baby. Maybe it's just my own baby fever... BUT I am going to remain hopeful.
Will's Christmas present to Lou relationship goals!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Good fun chapter... like how you are making a real story out of this - it's not one-dimensional with the characters not quite changing their spots (Treena) and being realistic, like on the baby front for Will and Louisa. Makes more a much better, more believable story
ninewood chapter 17 . 6/30/2018
Yay! A new chapter! Yay! Will is nominated for an award! Yay! Georgie's pregnant! Whoa! Will's Freddie got Treena pregnant?! Can you tell how much I am enjoying this chapter?! Lol! Honestly, this was an amazing chapter and I really liked the ending. Just hope they can have kids at some point or can adopt. And I really thing Freddie would be thrilled to find out he's a dad. Maybe.

As for being sorry about not posting for so long, don't be. I've been working on my new Will and Lou stories for months and still have to finish them.
little.book.bee chapter 17 . 6/30/2018
What a treat to wake up to a new update. Totally worth the wait! Absolutely love this story and so glad your back!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2018
Amazing as usual! It certainly worth the wait. Thank you so much for making your time to continue this incredible story. I wish you good luck for everything you've done and keep up the good work. No pressure but I can't wait for the next updates!:D
FanFicFan365 chapter 17 . 6/30/2018
Wow! What a wonderful surprise! I thought it was Christmas for me! I could scream with joy. Every piece of this chapter was so perfect. It tears your heart that they have researched parenthood and can’t find a way to do it but it is so sweet that they don’t want the issue to revolve around them. Ohhhh that ending. Love love love this. Keep going!