Reviews for The Ritual
Silky Button chapter 1 . 6/30
Oh my! I really enjoyed that more than I thought I would!
And now kind of want more
Realmsmith chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
fucking hell! that was weird.
Yaw613 chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Please write a sequel to this story and have Rose and Hermione force Ron into becoming a sissy for the both of them to enjoy. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
That was ... kinda weird. More-than-normally-AU.
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
A full story of this would be cool
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
Really wish you kept going with this
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Cute and funny one shot. Those two are great no matter the form.
Korin Dragoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
this one could be a great M rated fic for ritual and their breeding after and Hermione's thoughts about her dorm-mates before, during, and after needing to relieve herself, could start in second year before, during, or just after Rose and Ron return to the bathroom after the Polyjuice wore off.

please let me know if someone adopted this fic, who they are, what they called it, and where I can find it, so I can read and enjoy it.
Jacob Phantom chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Please update your story soon!
icedshadows chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
...cool! no seriously most of the time other fan write stuff just horrible but you make something cute!
Akane Mosoa chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
This story is actually better rated as T. While having sex is obvious there’s nothing you won’t see in a PG13 movie.
Geardark chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
Ok, I'll admit that it has been a while seen I read any of the Harry Potter books. I only watched half of the movies, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but why did Tom Riddle and all of his followers die after all the Magical bindings and obligations on Fem Harry were removed?
MR. S chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Buen fic!
harrysowl chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Would have loved to have seen the havoc that resulted from the ritual.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017