Reviews for The Ritual
Wjl chapter 1 . 5/3
That was a great little story to read, a very satisfying conclusion to deal with forced connections, and the last few sentences I loved so much. Thank you so much for sharing.
Yaw6113 chapter 1 . 2/22
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
Lol love it keep it going
H chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Read it as it is harmony. Strangely fascinating, I’ll give you that. Thanks.
carneyjarred chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
This idea would work better in a crossover because of the dark tosser's death.
Silky Button chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
Oh my! I really enjoyed that more than I thought I would!
And now kind of want more
Realmsmith chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
fucking hell! that was weird.
Yaw613 chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Please write a sequel to this story and have Rose and Hermione force Ron into becoming a sissy for the both of them to enjoy. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
That was ... kinda weird. More-than-normally-AU.
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
A full story of this would be cool
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
Really wish you kept going with this
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Cute and funny one shot. Those two are great no matter the form.
Korin Dragoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
this one could be a great M rated fic for ritual and their breeding after and Hermione's thoughts about her dorm-mates before, during, and after needing to relieve herself, could start in second year before, during, or just after Rose and Ron return to the bathroom after the Polyjuice wore off.

please let me know if someone adopted this fic, who they are, what they called it, and where I can find it, so I can read and enjoy it.
Jacob Phantom chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Please update your story soon!
icedshadows chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
...cool! no seriously most of the time other fan write stuff just horrible but you make something cute!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »