Reviews for The Ritual
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Weird, but interesting...
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
That is incredibly sexy...damn. I am imagining myself in Rose position...that's seriously like a new fantasy.
n3000 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Es maravilloso
Por favor, continua
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Cats have barbs on their penis. Knowing this has made reading your fic much funnier than it would otherwise be.
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I would really like to read a multi chapter story on this, maybe starting with this as the first chapter. I think many would like it, but I love it even as a one-shot. Good job on this plot
DylanL chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
damn, that was hot but i was actually hoping it was a bit more explicit
TsukiRoze chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
You do know that cat penises are barbed, right?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Hermione became a shim...even magically they could not change that!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
While this deals with some of the problems, it doesn't address Dumbdumb's potential machinations (him wanting to dictate who she marries. It fits his control freak nature).

Nor does it help Sirius and his lack of trial and with Pettigrew dead... Makes exoneration vastly more difficult.

Still.. No more Snape is a good thing. Bad thing: The Toad is just a sympathizer and unmarked, so would still be alive to spread her toxin.

Permanent break with Ron is likely, provided there are no marriage contract shenanigans. Yes, I know the ritual would've dealt with it. Thing is a LEGAL contract would be broken.

A fraudulent one is another story, especially with everyone kowtowing to Dumbdumb. But beyond that no more Ron may not be a bad thing.

What is a bad thing is that the chances of meeting with and befriending Luna just went down. No Tom equals no DA in 5th equals no Luna.

The Rose and Hermione shagging? No issue with it. Also means no Viktor at the Yule Ball. Do think Mia could look quite dashing in a tux. Think that female fighter in KoF or the new Redhead in Street Fighter. Feminine, yet in a suit.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
More? Please? Futa studly Hermione is my all time favorite.
Oh oh! Maybe some Hermione/Fleur during the fourth book with futa Hermione. I'd love you even more than I already do, which kinda seems impossible... But still!
cko2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Very weird story...intresting one shot...but still weird.
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I'd love to see a followup to this, if only to witness the hilarious fallout that would occur during it.
raw666 chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Too short for my liking for I want more, especially more the after affects of Rose not being in the tournament, marrying Hermonie, being pregnant, the after affects with friends and so on, and est.
xelsan chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This was a fun one! Would a follow up be in the works to show the reactions to them dating and her being out of the tournament be a possibility?
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »