Reviews for What Do You Want?
Sonkuragari chapter 35 . 9/12
First off, I'd like to thank you for rekindling my faith in fanfics. This is very well written and draws the reader in. For example ordinarily I despise OC's however I absolutely adore Rin Ito and the way you made the characters believable and real with depth and isues while still somehow managing to keep them in character is awesome and top-notch. I very much wish to see this story continued. Having said that, I would like to point out that your warnings neglected to mention that this was a Ranma-CHAN fic and combined with the fact that it snuck up on the reader (even with the hints, which honestly just kinda made it slightly worse via buildup and anxiety for certain types of readers who don't care for Ranma-chan fics), was a rude and lousy thing to do.
oyobass chapter 32 . 9/13
In TV series like Lost and Twin Peaks, I have always lost interest when things get really weird.

Due to the quality of the writing and the fact that the Ranma universe *is* pretty weird to start with, I can't wait to see where this goes!

Thanks for taking the time to develop and write this!
oyobass chapter 23 . 9/8
Mind blowing character development. Writing of emotions and thoughts is brilliant. Even if harem fics aren't my jam, the writing is so good I'm in it til the end.
BTW, in my previous review, I meant to type "Rin is win," not "Run is win"! I'd love to see a side story that focuses more on her and her empath-like abilities, as well as development of her ki past just a killer spike.
oyobass chapter 19 . 9/7
Run is win! I just love that character, it is fascinating to get to see how her mind works, can't wait to see where she pops up next!
Escritor solamente chapter 35 . 6/10
If a boy has a chance to be a couple with Ranma, it is Ryoga
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 35 . 4/1
With all the stuff that Himura has done I’m very curious about what her final fate would be. Hope she dies. The Kuno siblings are becoming a fast favorite but Rin is still in the lead. Poor Shampoo is also a great character here I love how she constantly throws people off with how clever she really is. They seem to forget she’s an Amazon Matriarch’s heir. Sorry if previous reviews sounded negative you just really drew me in to sympathize either the characters and their plight against someone who seems untouchable.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 33 . 3/30
Uuuu I’m so sick of Himura. Everything else is awesome but she does need to lose a few rounds instead of always having a counter to everything. How did she even get a sniper on the other elder? The elder is part of her plot against Ranma and in addition a Yakuza resource. Unless her allowance is really enough to buy a private hitman. She’s driving me up the walls. Yakuza or not I would have asked Shampoo or Kuh Lon to kill her at this point. Also Young Min is annoying as well, mostly due to trying to keep track multiple long term plot lines, but she is a distraction and unnecessary right now. The relationship stuff between the partners is still my favorite part of this fic, I really eat up all the fluff and slice of life stuff but the story hasn’t calmed down for a while. Either way this is the best Ranma fic I’ve read and I’m really excited for the upcoming chapters.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 25 . 3/23
tsunderes Ranma fukken killed me! Died laughing
Beer is food chapter 1 . 3/18
That Alien invasion from 50's was the one with the Aliens who were addicted to carpets.
The hop-allergy-Aliens invasion occurred in the early 60's.
Plz get your facts straight!
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 22 . 3/13
This is the chapter you took Himura too far.
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 16 . 1/21
I always forget how much I love this story till I read it again. I think I am on pass 6 now
Helios7406 chapter 14 . 12/10/2020
Himura has a painful past. So what? Just because life has hurt you it doesn't give you the right to victimize others. This hasn't made her any more sympathetic to me, honestly, it disgusts me when people who have been treated that way do their part to pass it on. Nodoka belongs in that nursing home with Genma.
Helios7406 chapter 13 . 12/10/2020
So that little monster spelled out that they planned to rape Akane and no one cares? That whole martial artists don't hurt the weak thing often just doesn't work, the moxibustion pressure point would be a good gift for aspiring rapists no?
Helios7406 chapter 11 . 12/10/2020
Please tell me that Ranma's parents get shoved off a cliff or carted off to a psych ward and cell block 8. They are literally the worst thing to happen to Ranma and they just won't stop hurting him, will he eventually see that they have abused him and he needs to stand up for himself?
Helios7406 chapter 9 . 12/9/2020
I have never liked Nodoka and here i'm starting to hate her.
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »