Reviews for The Coffee Shop Girl
ChibiDawn23 chapter 6 . 6/30/2020
I swear I had this story on alert... Clearly I didn't or I wonder seen it was complete and reviewed much sooner!
This was great. Enough realism and technical jargon to place it squarely in the world of Hollywood, but mostly I just loved how Darcy isn't like your typical starlet and still gets the man at the end- and one who stood up for her in a really public and impressive way.
I loved this :) I'm glad I found it again!
Anna chapter 5 . 11/16/2018
Really enjoyed the story! Never read an AU fic with Bucky and Darcy before and didn’t think it would work - I can gladly admit you proofed me wrong. Please continue!
Chaotic-Masterpiece chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
I love this. I would love to see this story go further, especially as the shooting for the TV show progresses. I really like the world you’ve set it in, and I would love to see how Darcy can relate to him if in fact he does have drug issues since her dad is an alcoholic. So much potential, I love it.
Woah Fanfiction chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
Holy hell this is amazing. Are you planning on updating it?
ChibiDawn23 chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Oh yeah! She mailed the audition and I do have to say i loved how she got on him for not remembering her. It's gonna be an interesting set when she gets there and I'm looking forward to it :)
birdielaurel chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Yay! I love this story and I'm so happy to have more. The chemistry you've created between Darcy and Bucky is palpable.

Also, I agree - the American Pie album is amazing. Back when I did open mic nights, I used to perform Vincent, Crossroads, and Babylon.
cares113 chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
I EXTREMELY cant wait for the next chapter! I feel like it needs to happen soon!
Cross-The-Divide chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I LOVE this story. This is a random request from a random guest whose day was made by this story... Can you throw some of the other Avengers in here? Like, I don't know, make Natasha James' agent or Steve another friend or something?
birdielaurel chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
Welcome back! So glad to have new chapters and fics from you - loved this AND the new Darcy/Bucky fic.
xbecbebex chapter 3 . 4/17/2017
Love it!
birdielaurel chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Loving this so much!
Princess PrettyPants chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
I found the chapter hilarious, especially with the Harry Potter reference.
ChibiDawn23 chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Well that was a twist; I thought JBB was going to end up giving her a ride :)
I'm liking this AU, it's a different take on the Bucky/Darcy meet and I'm looking forward to more!
Meg chapter 2 . 2/2/2017
Can't wait for more! Question, do you have any sort of updating schedule, or is it just when you feel like it?
luckypizzadog chapter 2 . 1/30/2017
It's startin' to get real good!