Reviews for This Time Around
audreywong110 chapter 34 . 7/13
This is the most detailed and realistic account of matches in the fanfiction archive! I love both the plot and the characterization; you managed to keep the original characters natural while helping them grow along with the new, hilarious characters. All in all, i think this is just as good as knb itself, and this should totally be made into an alternative anime series!
Okkkkkk... Its so good! I just found about it and I read this a few more times cause I like it! XD (Sorry for Crappy English T.T)
I really like the idea and how it went but something about this wasnt satisfying? Maybe its just my personL preferences but the generation of miracles were all good friends although it wasnt explicitly shown in the anime. I didnt like how aomine was only obsessed with kise and maybe its just me missing aomine calling him tetsu.
Arthygold chapter 34 . 4/29
Hello!
I do not often review English fanfics because I have trouble writing. But I have to do it for fics that marked me.

I absolutely love your fanfic. I'm not a big fan of kikuro (aoki4ever) but this was just amazing!

The concept of going back to the past to change everything is just great. It was really nice to read. I read everything in one day ! Kise is a guy so possessive lol but it's cute.
Seeing the MiraGen again like that, was so beautiful and emotional, the same feelings I felt when I watched the Teiko's arc, except that it did not end in drama, thanks for that! I don't think my heart could handle it a second time!

I like the fact that Aomine sees Kise as his rival and the only one who can cope with it. Because honestly I love Kagami, really, he's even one of my favorite characters, but it bothers me when he's considered as Aomine's rival more than Kise. I mean Kagami is a very good character who beat the gom but only as a team. We can see that Kagami can't stand against Aomine in one on one, it's the same for Kise and the rest of the GoM.
Kise has great potential, who managed to save the GoM for good this time! I just love him.

Meiko's characters were great, everyone had their own character.
I congratulate you for this beautiful fanfic.

The end was wonderful, I loved it until the end and I would like to thank you for this wonderful fanfic and all the work you have put in there. The match was superbly written, nothing to say!

I hope that i can read other fanfics like yours :D
Arthygold
Tiki17 chapter 34 . 4/25
That was the best kuroko no basket fanfiction ever!
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 1 . 2/1
HAHAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA it's a shame that I just found out about this fic and read it on a marathon...
fuck my job, I hope to read more of your fics like a side story with lots of humour about this fic.
Kiku shipper chapter 34 . 11/26/2017
No tengo palabras para describir ón que sentí en cada uno de los capítulos
Yo sólo quería ver una historia donde ryouta y tetsuya estuvieran Unidos y kise tuviera más protagonismo (porque sinceramente lo tratan muy mal, y para mi es uno de los mejores personajes tanto del anime como del manga de knb) y entonces me encuentro con tu historia que no puedo clasificarlos de otra forma más que como una hermosa joya
Me encanto todo, incluso me encariñe con los chicos de meiko y eso que no suelen gustarme los oc
Ame como llevaste la relación de kuroko y kise, fue...tan tierno y perfecto
Todo lo relacionado con el kikuro debe ser bien fluffy
No comenté hasta ahora porque quería la oportunidad de leer todo lo que llevabas (y bendito sea Dios que agarre tu historia acabada ) y no me decepcionó
Espero poder leer más obras tuyas en el futuro

Kiku-chan dice... luck
Anonymous Person chapter 34 . 10/27/2017
Seriously, how the hell did you make Rakuzan of all schools seem even more unbeatable than in canon? Ugh, the difference of a person is ridiculous...
Anonymous Person chapter 25 . 10/27/2017
In short half the team knows that Kise and Kuroko are basically a couple and Ogiwara may or may not become Satsuki's future boyfriend?
Anonymous Person chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
Man, Satsuki can be seriously dangerous. Her info gathering skills could probably put the pros to shame.
CloudZzFluffyBedsOfWhite chapter 34 . 10/24/2017
I loved this! Kise is one of my favourite chars it was nice to see him get everything he wanted for a change. Plus Kise/kuroko interactions are hilarious especially when Kise is possessive 'evil spirit mode' lol
That you had the two transfer was unexpected but brilliant and the Meiko team was priceless with Yatogami and the Feudal Lord really hilarious, no idea if there was any cannon in it ( I stopped reading KnB during WinterCup Arc) if not I'm in awe of the personalities you created.
It was interesting to see the impact of the changes especially on Aomine and Haizaki and how they progressed through the years going back and forth it just shows what the GoM and especially Aomine always needed; an unyiedling rival.
That in the end they paired off for high school proved it all.
I had to laugh so much when Aomine turned up at Kaijou too, but really... how could they expect anything else? lol
Beautiful end, truly. I liked that Kuroko gave in and went to Kaijou with the other two from Meiko too. Highschool basketball is going to be a battlefield. Though I'd love to see Kikuchi and Kasamatsu interact, that poor poor team; not only will they endure Kise and Shige arguing over Kuroko and Aomine relentless challenges to Kise but being under the rule of those two lol
1414artemis14 chapter 34 . 10/13/2017
BEAUTIFUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AHHHHHHHHH.
Wait but does kagami still attend seirin? Or wat..
ncalo.peace chapter 34 . 10/6/2017
Man a sequel would be perfect
Guest chapter 34 . 10/5/2017
Nooooooooooo!
With how obsessed Aomine is towards Kise, I've been afraid that he harbours romantic feelings towards him instead! Nooooooooooo
Eka-tepac chapter 35 . 10/4/2017