Reviews for A Wizard's Guide to 'Banking'
I have binged this. I cant wait for an update.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 13 . 6/30
Oh dear. And everything was going so well . . . Damn it Sirius!
R-E-B-E-C chapter 13 . 6/16
Hope Amelia joins in on their plan!
benrobbins77 chapter 13 . 6/16
Slightly baffled about how Bones would come to any conclusion from reading a list of potential school names. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that starting a magical prepatory school isn't illegal or any of Bones' business.

I also doubt what the group is doing is/was illegal. Pretty sketchy ethically from a certain perspective, but not illegal.

Also, why is Sirius still an Auror? Isn't he a Wizengamot member now? How can he juggle both jobs and keep up with parenting and be involved in the conspiracy?
unlikely2 chapter 13 . 6/16
I suppose it had been going too well. :)
sfjoellen chapter 13 . 6/15
what a great plot! can't wait to see what you do next.
crankypants16 chapter 13 . 6/15
This is a great story
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 12 . 5/26
Interesting :)
AJ271 chapter 12 . 5/23
Wow! Another great chapter.
CoramBoy chapter 12 . 5/23
Another update! Thanks so much _
ghostcrab311 chapter 12 . 5/22
Graham has Dumbledore measured right. Remus is blinded by his own sense of obligation.

And wizard house flippers is awesome! I never thought that big...
RebeccaRoy chapter 12 . 5/22
Wow, so much going on, and yea, conjure a table, fix a house or two and you got a lot of money. Plus when magical humans are found (not if, when) if they show they can do things like this for a house, well then their worth will shoot up and maybe keep the exterminators off their backs.
magitech chapter 12 . 5/21
I think Graham is almost spot on about Dumbles and his priority bout who is worth saving.
Dumbles is most frantic about saving "bad" pure bloods
Then "Bad" half bloods like his beloved Snivellus
Then other pure bloods
And he doesn't really care about muggle born, he'll put a little effort into them IF they are useful to him.

And of course he never risks his own arse