Reviews for A Wizard's Guide to 'Banking'
Varin chapter 20 . 5/15
This is disturbing. Dumbledore has traded away Hogwarts' autonomy from ministry interference. It shows his willingness to sacrifice non-purebloods for the greater good. [His definition, of course.] He can't hire Snape to replace Slughorn, and are you going to make him fire McGonnagall too? She's a muggle-raised half-blood. Maybe Lockwood can use an experienced school administrator?

I feel a bit sorry for Ollivander and son. They need to take on an apprentice or two to handle the tsumani of incoming muggle-borns.
The Woolly Llama chapter 20 . 4/28
Well hot diggity damn, what a chapter! I really enjoyed having Gamp's thought processes laid out like that.
The Woolly Llama chapter 10 . 4/28
Finding Pettigrew should be pretty simple given that the Aurors have his thumb, honestly it could only be better if he had handed his freely severed finger to an Auror.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 20 . 4/28
Enjoying the story thanks
Village-Mystic chapter 20 . 4/16
So that's something... interesting, but for the next generation to change.
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 4/16
Dark times.
Village-Mystic chapter 18 . 4/16
Is Graham supplying the sample or were those Sirius Black samples in the UK?
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 4/16
They may have to start as a summer school for eight though ten year olds, before they could even consider going younger.
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 4/16
I'm hoping that they don't mess up and take an extra week or two on the next house. The first one was done extra fast, they can reason due to enthusiasm. After that, hard work and more being careful on the repairs, instead of "blasting" their way through the chores necessary.
bkerrmom1 chapter 20 . 4/16
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
Inconclusive chapter 20 . 4/16
Fantastic
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 4/15
A little confused. Just the Dursley parents are going on a vacation while Sirius camps out at their house? I thought he was funding the Dursley's taking Harry on vacations in vacation seasons instead of living with them full-time.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 4/15
I'm a little sad that Sirius wants to go out drinking instead of proving he has a stable home for Harry to move into.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 4/15
I am enjoying following along with the changes that you have made.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 4/15
Continuing to enjoy your side-along (for now) world rebuilding, and looking forward to where it may go next.