Reviews for A Wizard's Guide to 'Banking'
fanfictionlover1234567890 chapter 18 . 5/7
This is so good!
Hope you haven't abandoned it.
The-Capricious-One chapter 18 . 5/2
Really enjoyed reading this story; thank you so much for writing :)
The-Capricious-One chapter 5 . 5/2
Always love the moment when an AU starts to make notable differences from the canon... And this is a great start to that, very interesting :)
Crispyangelwings chapter 18 . 5/2
I love this so much, looking forward to seeing where you take it.
MooNOrchiD chapter 18 . 4/28
While most of the theoretical musings and medical information goes over my head...I find this story very enjoyable. Read through it in a single afternoon. Or rather had Siri’s robot voice read it to me.

I’ve been looking for a ‘Muggleborn decides the topple the wizarding world and help their fellow muggleborns’ for a while now. And I’m happy I came across this story will pilfering some of my other favorite fanfic writers’ follows list.

Thanks for the effort you put into this story and I hope you have fun writing it.
mishap chapter 18 . 4/21
This is fantastic. I am sick as a dog and I can't stop reading. I love the fact that you have seamlessly joined canon and AU while maintaining a rational plot. I hope you don't get buried in RL problems and go on hiatus again, because this story is too good to let lapse.
Blackbird0 chapter 11 . 4/4
Hahaha also the legions of babies Sirius was thinking of made me roar with laughter. dumbledoor is going to be horrified when he figures it out later on hehe
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 4/4
You know, I can only imagine how terrifying it’s going to sound to those pure bloods when they find out Graham has essentially created muggleborns, I don’t think they would understand the science behind it and would default to thinking he’s an alchemist like Lily had first thought. The fall out for that is going to be incredible, I’m soooo looking forward to it!
Blackbird0 chapter 17 . 4/4
Wow this is simply amazing. I have a feeling Graham is going to end up in the newspapers and history books as one of the wizards who’s changed the world. His ideas are brilliant, and I really like the group he has around him who help. I think once he gets more experience and self confidence, he’ll be an amazing wizard. I LOVE this sorry, the unique ideas and the execution are all fabulous. Thank you so much for writing!
AlienMuse chapter 18 . 4/3
God, this is a fantastic story, I fell in love with it the first time I've read it! I am on the edge of my seat for the Lockwood school part to start, for the fallout of their venture, for what Gamp does going forth - I'm guessing pretty bad things - and, just, _everything_.
This is fascinating, especially all the varied repercussions that one small change can make. The Lockwood School for pre-Hogwarts education is a wonderful idea!
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 3/21
Oh no! I'm so worried about all the laws and changes Minister Gamp is passing. I was hoping that with Graham realizing what was happening that he would have suggested someone else run instead. Ugh! It's like 1 step forward 5 steps backwards. I hope you're inspired with the next part. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 3/21
I love this fic! Not only is Graham's idea so crazy but I'm already loving the changes just his presence has wrought in the plot. I cannot wait to see what happens with the muggleborn primary school. Graham's realization in this chapter is truly mindblowing but complacency happens everywhere so why would the Wizarding world be any different.
MissLuxe chapter 18 . 3/19
This is SO good! I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Appetite for Illusions chapter 18 . 3/19
Just discovered this fic, and have read everything in the last two days. It's incredibly refreshing to find a HP fanfic that is original, keeps known characters in character, and makes their interactions with your OC's credible.
Everything has an appropriate knock on effect, and yet nothing is outside the realms of what could be deemed "realistic" within the HP universe. The number of times I come across stories that look promising, but wind up with Harry being Lord Potter-Black-Gryffindor-Slytherin-Pendragon-Smith, most powerful wizard in the world, husband to 5 wives, father to 32 children, wealthiest person in existence, triple animagus, who has been sent back in time by the combined powers of Merlin and the gods and goddesses of love, death, and fate is just rediculous.
It is a breath of fresh air to read your fic, and I hope that you see it through to completion.