Reviews for A Wizard's Guide to 'Banking'
mckertis chapter 10 . 2/3
So the sperm bank idea is completely axed, it seems, three chapters and then it's a different story altogether.
Let's see if Petunia's at the wedding.

"More importantly" was a smart point.
"The thing that really bothers me" seems anachronistic. I don't think her LARGEST concern would be the long term indirect political effects, when her friends are all being murdered.
BlackFlowa77 chapter 10 . 1/20
I have throughly enjoyed this story so far. Very unique. Hope you keep going with it.
Kat chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
So happy that you updated your story. Can't wait to see the chapters where Grahams work will have the posibility to change the magical world XD. I so love that Sirius is free. Hope you have time to update again soon.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
Interesting . . . Who was watching?
Sirius goes free and ministry shows a modicum of sense. Hurrah!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
lots of sexist attitude
Ms.Lobotomy chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
I look forward to the next installment. I found myself wishing it was complete. *le sigh* If it takes you years to complete it, I'll be here, waiting reading, and hoping your inspiration doesn't falter through the lows of life. I'll also be hoping you don't die before completing this. You touch many lives. Please continue to be you.
zolydck chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
great update, I look forward to reading more.
leekr75 chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Pretty sure Dumbledore wasn't in charge of the Wizengamot at the time. If he was, he would have overseen the Lestrange trial.
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Chapters 1-10: Very good story (the first two or three chapters were slow though).
Boy Sirius is so wild and partyboyish. Dumbledore might easily convince Serius if not the others, who will be forced to follow his lead, to leave Harry where he is or Malfoy will get him somehow. I hope not!
Siffy Ela chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Well, Wizengamot membership is not paid, is it?

Anyway, great story. I'm glad you are freeing Sirius.
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
I'm still following this and enjoying it! Looking forward to seeing how the school develops!
crankypants16 chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Love the way you handled the trial and Bagnold. Definitely will be interesting to see Sirius reacting to Dumbles placing Harry with Petunia
zolydck chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
interesting story. I can't wait to see where you take this.