Reviews for A Wizard's Guide to 'Banking'
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 13 . 2/17
This has been an amazing read. I love all of these characters and you've developed them so well and its so different than many stories. I'm loving it!
Elle Ryder chapter 13 . 2/11
love your story! It’s pretty darn interesting so far!
It’s a pretty interesting storyline, looking forward to how it’s going to go. Especially since Amelia Bones has found out about it.
Hope to see an update soon
The Dusk Star chapter 13 . 1/12
Honestly one of the best concepts for how to fix the Wizarding World in a long-term fashion I've ever seen. Thanks for writing it, and I hope you keep this up!
Please continue this?!
OrangeKing89 chapter 13 . 1/11
I still love this story. I hope you continue it.
Of course it would end with a cliff hanger...
Great story, shame I haven't found it before and it seems abandoned.
Really like the original characters and the concept.
Pahan chapter 13 . 1/10
I don't remember if I've reviewed this fic before, but I hope that it will be continued.

The fic is well written. It introduces a unique premise and carefully works through its consequences, not afraid to derail canon when it makes sense to. The main characters are well-developed OCs, but the use of OCs is very justified, and they have plausible interactions with canon characters.

One criticism I have is aspersions cast on Dumbledore for treating Muggleborns as expendable, more so than half-bloods and purebloods. Personally, I hope that this turns out to be a case of an unreliable narrator. I don't think the protagonist has ever had a conversation with Dumbledore on this subject.
Dugleik chapter 13 . 1/10
Sirius is sucj an unbelievable fuckup. I can't believe anyone ever trusted him with anything
Dugleik chapter 11 . 1/10
Dumbledore should just go wank of to his stash of pictures of Grindewald and underage boys and die like the manipulative degenerate that he is. Worse. Than. Voldemort.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2019
Harry was saved by blood magic. The world will be saved by sperm magic! When I ponder plotting a hp fic, it turns toward a breeding cult surprisingly often. This take is particularly interesting, coming from muggleborns rather than marriage law sillyness or Weasleys opting for a safety-in-numbers approach to stave off irrelevancy due to incompetence... which applies not only to the Weasleys in particular, but also to the wizarding world in general.

Oh, in story it isn't actually "sperm magic" so much as "magic sperm" ... or maybe magical magic sperm due to the polyjuice.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 4 . 6/23/2019
I'm really rather enjoying your story so far. Juat as a heads up, when talking about the snow globe, Jessica said she helped David in making it instead of Graham.
15Redstones chapter 13 . 5/31/2019
I love this, please continue writing! Such a clever premise!
Ibskib chapter 3 . 5/24/2019
"eckletricity and robits and firelegs"
That's laid on way too thick, it's Arthur Weasley level of silly clueness which didn't work in canon either, unless James is an idiot (wasn't he supposed to be fairly smart?) and Lily didn't bother to mention it more than once, which would make no sense, he should know the real names.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
A bit of a plothole, if Graham wanted to be a magical healer, why not just emigrate to another magical society?
After all his parents lives in New Zealand so if nothing else he has a tie to that. Or the states.
And it was directly stated that Jessica had no strong ties otherwise keeping her in England.
Or he could go to one of the other European countries for that matter.

Even if not directly part of the magical society any more, he's still currently in the same country as Voldemort, and I imagine that Death Eaters won't care about whether he's directly in the fight or not.
Unless he changed his name and got a completely new identity, he, and others like him, would be easy enough to find and murder.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
Incomplete sentence:
the start a pleasantly unproductive evening - the start of a pleasantly unproductive evening