Reviews for A Wizard's Guide to 'Banking'
bkerrmom1 chapter 20 . 4/16
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
Inconclusive chapter 20 . 4/16
Fantastic
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 4/15
A little confused. Just the Dursley parents are going on a vacation while Sirius camps out at their house? I thought he was funding the Dursley's taking Harry on vacations in vacation seasons instead of living with them full-time.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 4/15
I'm a little sad that Sirius wants to go out drinking instead of proving he has a stable home for Harry to move into.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 4/15
I am enjoying following along with the changes that you have made.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 4/15
Continuing to enjoy your side-along (for now) world rebuilding, and looking forward to where it may go next.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 4/15
So better health for Vernon and not losing their second child. It might help a little bit.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 4/15
Another option would be to make an updating copy of the master, but probably safer to get the one with the original enchantments on it, even if the ministry ends up making another one. Enjoying your world building.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 4/15
This is a fun idea, and I look forward to the consequences.
Avald chapter 18 . 4/14
Once again, some more nonsense about real life coming from you. It's not prejudice if it's true. AIDS hits one demographic strongly and only one, which is why GRIDS was it's initial name. The only reason that there is a name change is because there was a huge campaign to destigmatize it and make it appear more common for the average person than it actually is. Lets not forget that the same demographic is quite overrepresented amongst the hollywood elite and so they had every incentive to try and remove this stigma, as it would affect their career in a negative way. (This was the 70s after all)

As a sidenote, because of HIV and AIDS risk, people from that demographic are still not allowed to donate their blood because in many countries to this day. The risk is considered just too high and the ROI too low to bother with getting their blood.
Avald chapter 17 . 4/13
Very surprised to see someone mention Enoch, but even more surprised to see him mentioned as being wrong. Look at the coverups across the various cities of England. Look at the homicide rate in London today, which surpasses the homicide rate of NYC.

Enoch had spend time in India and learned there that if you put people of different ethnicities together, sparks would fly, because that is what he saw there. Various indian ethnicities forced to work together by the british and they killed each other because they did not get along. And this is despite having similar culture, religion etc. Basically the basis of getting along existed there already. And this will happen more and more often as the Isle gets more and more diverse.

History has taught us this, going back as far as possible, ever since written history has existed, this has been one of the factors for the downfall of all empires. Rome suffered from it, the Abassids suffered from it, etc etc. The list is endless. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Handers chapter 20 . 4/11
I foresee many headache for Amelia in the future :D
Oooh! Came back for another read through and found an update!
enchy1204 chapter 20 . 4/11
i honestly adore this fic... can't wait for the next chapter!
ThreateningMedicine chapter 1 . 4/10
This is a good story with good OCs. It is very hard to pull me into a story with OCs so you've done great work hahaha
500 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »