Reviews for Come a Little Bit Closer
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Ooh I love this kinda one night stand that doesn’t even end :0). So happy he came back and he even remembered her favorite muffin. So sweet!
Eren and Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I love it
bethyllovesmoonshine chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Great story! Would love to read more!
FallenInDreams chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Oh wow. Absolutely delicious. Perfect one-shot to start my Walking Dead fanfiction journey. Well done. :)
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I feel blessed after reading this. *bows to you* amazing
syfygeek74 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Cute story! Only one problem...Krystal's has better food and is more common in the south.
DarylzDarlin chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Great story.. loved it!
Khyharah chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
aww no more chapter 2? well this was wonderful as it stands. loved it
hmatlock chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Chaptet 2? It's gone...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I think this is chapter one again or maybe not?
Tales of Asalea chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
that made me cry. thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
I think chapter 2 got deleted :(

On another note, I seriously LOVE all of your stories!
sciencejenn chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Love Daryl's POV! He's such a sweetheart. Beth is adorable and so good for him. It would be funny to see Daryl at yoga tho.
fritzo chapter 2 . 2/4/2017
I really do love reading your stories... they ALWAYS make me smile. :) This is such a sweet story and I just realized why I like Daryl so much, he reminds me of myself. Not the crossbow wielding hunter but, the guiet man that doesn't say much, if anything... he lets his actions speak for themselves. And like in this story, he finds himself being out of the ordinary and actually having a conversation... which I do myself. Maybe, not exactly like Daryl (I don't grunt, I do speak) but, I'll usually use two or three words sentences... but, once I start, you can't shut me up. ;) As always, love the story... and now, I'm off to read A NEW DAY and then finish with, my favorite... IF I LOVED YOU. Thank you my friend for sharing ALL your stories and talent with us... I, am not worthy. :)
lilforgetfull1 chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
That's freaking adorable! !