Reviews for The Savior and The Scoundrel
CSColifer Fan chapter 19 . 7/10
Thanks you for writing this. I can't wait for the next instalment. Good luck writing it.
baratta.jennifer chapter 19 . 7/6
Great story and chapters
melsbells91 chapter 18 . 6/30
Oh shoot! What was Marty doing working for Zelena? Was he trying to get the dagger, or maybe her magic pendant? What does it mean now that he is awake, and how did he awaken?! On a lighter note this chapter was really sweet. It’s sad seeing David as a crotchety old man but so lovely watching him brighten around Emma, and almost instantly falling into overprotective dad mode! I’m so intrigued! So much is happening and starting to happen, I’m so excited for the next chapter and can’t wait to see what’s coming!
LSR7 chapter 16 . 6/13
I came to check on this story in hopes it was still being written. Thank you for lifting my hope and Emma's. I wondered if you are going to put your own spin to the Emma/Killian Dark One arc as part of the process of breaking the curse.
Again, I've enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sticking with it.
melsbells91 chapter 17 . 5/27
I love me some alone time. This was great, I really enjoyed all of this, and poor Emma breaks my heart as usual. I also loved Killian’s response, that he would wait for her to be ready (lol she is so ready buddy). Looking forward to the next update!
LSR7 chapter 13 . 4/29
Well crap... I hope things end well for Emma and all.
melsbells91 chapter 16 . 4/27
Ahhh! All of this is so wonderful! Marty is so Will Scarlett’s son, and I bet his snooping/escaping is going to discover something quite useful for our group. I’m glad Killian and Emma made up, a bit of his true personality coming through in his apology and in putting himself before her on the farmstead. Ah the farmstead, so wonderful, but now how is Emma gonna get back home? Can’t wait for the next update!
melsbells91 chapter 15 . 4/26
Ouch this was a rough one. I’m so glad Emma and Roland finally talked about everything and are back to being on good terms with one another. That fight with Killian was rough but it had to happen. I’m also glad that Emma stood up for herself and didn’t let cursed Killian walk all over her. I feel like that is what finally influenced Emma’s decision to break the curse; hearing Killian talk to her like that and seeing the pain all her friends were in really confirmed her decision. How to do it safely and at all is another matter all together. Can’t wait to read more!
LSR7 chapter 12 . 4/12
Things are getting too close with Walsh seemingly nipping at her heels.
LSR7 chapter 11 . 4/12
It's been a long time since I've checked on this story. I'm glad you continued writing it as it is my way of "watching" the show.
paupaupi chapter 15 . 4/6
I'm glad Emma decided that she will keep trying to break the curse.
slayurrr chapter 15 . 4/5
I love this more with every chapter. Keep it up !
melsbells91 chapter 14 . 3/11
Oh shoot! Now this is really something. Quite a twist you’ve got there. Not only can they not break the curse, but Emma can’t even continue getting closer to the people she cares about. If she develops her relationships enough (especially with Killian) there is a chance for a TLK which would break the curse. Oh boy this is awful and great! So excited to see where this is going and how Emma and the crew will cope with and work around this twist in the curse. Can’t wait for the next update!
melsbells91 chapter 13 . 3/11
Loved this chapter! So excited that there is a book with their story! I’m also so glad about the circumstances of Killian’s marriage. I was worried it would be more like Emma was thinking, he was happy and the curse would hurt them both more once it was broken. It was definitely an emotional chapter, both David and Granny being so out of it, two people she loves so much. Nervously excited for the next chapter! I hope Killian brings the book to Turner and doesn’t follow after her!
slayurrr chapter 1 . 2/18
Excited to see what happens next