Reviews for The Savior and The Scoundrel
slayurrr chapter 1 . 2/18
Excited to see what happens next
paupaupi chapter 13 . 2/15
Hope Killian follows them, that could be funny.
melsbells91 chapter 12 . 1/24
Loved this chapter! Loved them getting to chat a bit more. The Cygnus tattoo got me good, knowing that even cursed Emma is still always on his mind, his guiding star. Killian seemed really freaked out when Walsh cane around. I wonder if it’s just because he is the sherif or is he is not supposed to be around August or the library. Really great chapter, can’t wait for the next update!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 12 . 1/18
Love Swan being feisty and independent even when she doesn’t have a clue about how to open a car door, or what food to order. I’m pleased Killian came back. He’s still a gentleman - and he can’t quite shake that attraction to our Swan. Killian having a tattoo of Cygnus was a great touch and shows he still remembers his Swan deep down.

Walsh is definitely trouble. I hope Swan manages to keep out of his way.
melsbells91 chapter 11 . 1/14
I totally get how hard it is to write and continue to be involved when our beautiful couple isn’t on tv every week for us anymore. Reading fanfic and seeing beautiful artwork and gifsets on Tumblr keep me “hooked” if you will. I’m glad you are continuing this wonderful story. It’s been such fun following them from the very beginning of their journey and watching that love blossom.

This was definitely a productive chapter. It was good that Emma had a chance to breakshe needed to. She can’t be strong all the time. It’s so hard watch her wrestle alone with her feelings, wanting Killian back so much but not at the expense of his possible happiness. I love how you pointed out how Killian seems almost drawn to Emma, accentuating how she is destined to break the curse.

I can’t wait to watch Killian fall for Emma again. I’m intrigued to see who he is married to, and if she is even still around (he seems pretty flirtatious for a married man, though that is his personality). I hope to see more interactions between Emma and her dad also. Really looking forward to the next update!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling with motivation now that we don’t have a CaptainSwan any more. I must admit my obsession is kept alive by the wonderful writers who bring them back to life for me every day. You my inspiration. I’ve also taken to rewatching my favourite CaptainSwan scenes. They’re never stop making me smile.

I was delighted to see an update to your story and am enjoying the ragtag group bickering with each other as they try to figure out how to break the curse - while they worry about Emma.

I love that you have Killian attracted to Swan like a moth to a flame. He may not remember her, but his mind/body clearly wants to.

Looking forward to the drive to Grannies and finding out who lese Swan might meet there.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
Nice touch having Regina imprisoned in an assylum. Having her relegated to then squatting in a leaky cabin was a certain amount of comeuppance. Still at least she seems to be on their side.

Killian being married was an unexpected shock. But I’m trusting it’s a similar relationship to the one David and Kathryn had in season 1 - estranged and not at all loving. Not sure I’m could cope with him being happily married to someone.

Looking forward to seeing more of Killian next up.
alohacaptainswan chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
oh man :(
alohacaptainswan chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
interesting development!
melsbells91 chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
Oh now this IS a twist! Killian married, way to break my heart and Emma’s. Who is he married to I wonder. So curious, very excited to learn more about this whole arrangement and how it effects our little motley crew.
LSR7 chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
I've been enjoying your story, it has a great build up and you use the scenery of the show well as you also create your own alternate reality with it. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
melsbells91 chapter 9 . 9/16/2017
Ahhhh! So many things happening! I loved Emma realizing Killian's jealous-face, her man is still in there somewhere. It's a fun twist having Regina with them, will also be interesting if she gets her magic back what she will do. I love this fic, so excited for the next update!
melsbells91 chapter 8 . 9/16/2017
Oh my gosh what a great chapter! I loved Liam and Emma finally coming to an understanding. Snow and Emma's goodbye was painfully sweet, as well as Emma and Turner's beginning friendship. I'm so excited they finally made it to Storybrook! Of course Emma realizing the her love and her dad have no idea who she is will tear my heart out but I'm SO READY! I'm looking forward to seeing how those five adapt to the land without magic and what happens when Zelena realizes she has visitors. So excited to read the next chapter!
Atruthuniversally chapter 9 . 9/9/2017
Another great chapter. I am glad that Emma has found Killian, even if he is cursed. Loved their dialogue. You're such an amazing writer, and this is so cleverly ploted, just like a Crown and a Captain!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
Yay, an update. I was a little worried your muse may have gone on holiday and that we might not see an end of this wonderful story - so very pleased to see you back.

I'm hoping that knife isn't going to do any serious damage - otherwise it's going to be a shorter story than I was expecting!

Poor Emma both and Killian and David showing no signs of recognizing her - but Killian certainly seems to be interested in her - which is good.

I'm thinking they might need to indulge in a bit of borrowing of some local clothing to blend a little in the non-distant future...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »