Reviews for The Savior and The Scoundrel
melsbells91 chapter 9 . 9/16
Ahhhh! So many things happening! I loved Emma realizing Killian's jealous-face, her man is still in there somewhere. It's a fun twist having Regina with them, will also be interesting if she gets her magic back what she will do. I love this fic, so excited for the next update!
melsbells91 chapter 8 . 9/16
Oh my gosh what a great chapter! I loved Liam and Emma finally coming to an understanding. Snow and Emma's goodbye was painfully sweet, as well as Emma and Turner's beginning friendship. I'm so excited they finally made it to Storybrook! Of course Emma realizing the her love and her dad have no idea who she is will tear my heart out but I'm SO READY! I'm looking forward to seeing how those five adapt to the land without magic and what happens when Zelena realizes she has visitors. So excited to read the next chapter!
Atruthuniversally chapter 9 . 9/9
Another great chapter. I am glad that Emma has found Killian, even if he is cursed. Loved their dialogue. You're such an amazing writer, and this is so cleverly ploted, just like a Crown and a Captain!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 9 . 9/8
Yay, an update. I was a little worried your muse may have gone on holiday and that we might not see an end of this wonderful story - so very pleased to see you back.

I'm hoping that knife isn't going to do any serious damage - otherwise it's going to be a shorter story than I was expecting!

Poor Emma both and Killian and David showing no signs of recognizing her - but Killian certainly seems to be interested in her - which is good.

I'm thinking they might need to indulge in a bit of borrowing of some local clothing to blend a little in the non-distant future...
I love this story. What a twist that Killian is distant cousin to Regina. You wrote Snow's heartbreak so well.
Atruthuniversally chapter 8 . 7/25
I have to admit that I am not good at reading WIPs and usually wait until there is a good chunk of the story posted before I start reading, but I absolutely adored A Crown and A Captain, and just wanted to let you know that I love your writing!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 8 . 7/24
So excited to see an update on. Your story. I'm pleased Liam seems to be softening to Swan and let her take the Jewel. Like the touch of having the magic bean in Blackbeard's hat!

I'm so pleased they've managed to get to Storybrook. It's certainly going to be interesting to see how Swan copes with a Killian who has no idea who she is - and she and her crew dealing with the modern world. A lot to look forward to in the next update.
teamhook chapter 8 . 7/24
Loved it!
Finally, Killian is back... Oh, we finally meet cursed!Killian, is he a cop or what is his name?
So many questions only you can answer.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
beardetective chapter 8 . 7/24
They're finally reunited (sort of)! I enjoy this story so much and I really like all the characters that are either new or aged from the show. You have such a good grasp of plot which makes for a fun read. I'm excited to read more!
Please please update!
melsbells91 chapter 7 . 6/1
Wonderful! Glad Snow finally gave Emma the go-ahead on getting up the beanstalk. King George attack in general definitely changes a few things but it's awesome seeing all of Misthaven's allies coming to their aid. Emma trying to use the mirror was so sad, great thought by Anton to try to find a bean with it. The Tarina Brooke... I wonder if the bean is actually on the ship or if she will have to trade her ship to get the bean just like Killian did for her. She sweet and sad seeing him on the beanstalk with her, poor Emma is definitely losing it, she really needs some sleep. Oh silly Turner, and Roland being all nervous and concerned, love it. Great job, can't wait for the next update! (Only one more chapter until Storybrooke!)
Kiwistreetswan chapter 7 . 5/31
Great update. I'm pleased that the allies are starting to come together in Misthaven. Good to see everybody seeing there is strength in numbers.

I thought it was kinda great that Emma let Turner try and climb the beanstalk. He wasn't ever going to take her word for it and he deserved it for being a prat.

Good on Anton for realising that they could use the mirror to find a bean. Sometimes the obvious just passes us all by. The Tarina Brooke being the answer is classic.

Can't wait to see what Killian's initials stand for.
deRomanick77 chapter 7 . 5/30
Loved this chapter!
teamhook chapter 7 . 5/30
Loved the update. Miss Killian terribly! The dream helped but I need more. I miss that scoundrel something crazy.
The bean, maybe Blackbeard cause in the show it seemed like he was growing them in his hat.
Looking forward to what is coming.
melsbells91 chapter 6 . 5/21
Oh this is exciting! It's so sad hearing about Anton. He was so alone for so long, then found some closure and companionship with Emma and her family, and then lost it again for nearly ten years. I hope Emma's visit with him goes well, both for her mission and for Anton's spirit. What a great first (in a while anyway, technically second) meeting with Liam! He really is such a righteous ass and you write him quite well. I really wanted to punch him so I'm glad Emma did. So exciting that Storybrooke is coming in only two chapters! I can't wait, this update was great and I'm really looking forward to the next one!