Reviews for It's the Most Punderful Time of the Year
Enetari chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Damn, this is so cute. I love your story so much ! I loved the moment Marinette realised Adrien and Chat Noir are the same person, it was so funny ! And this poor guy who never get it despite all the clues Marinette left behind, damn he's so oblivious... (but it's also why we love him so much,) Oh, and you did a very good job with all of this puns ;)
Demi clayton chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
I think you should write more, like this one as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
Reader011118 chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
AHHHHH THIS WAS SO FUNNY AND SO SWEET! I had the dopiest smile on my face the whole time!
Thank you for this masterpiece!
The reveal and Mari’s hypothetical thing was SO CUTEEE
Demi clayton chapter 1 . 11/23/2019
I think you write more, when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
Demi clayton chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
I think you should write , more , when you can, as it is really good so for, yet cute as well as sweet yet funny as well, please and thank you.
writeringoodfaith chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
Ahh this was the cutest storywith the absolute BESTEST puns! I loved it!
AkaNeko-Sesshy chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
cute fic
serp0517 chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
I was also part of that crowd, and let me tell you... IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! UTTER BLIS! A TRUE CHRISTMAS MIRIACLE
sxkurajima chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Aaawwwwww! This is sOOOO sweet! I love it I smiled so hard!
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Loved it! So adorable... that ending... *happy sigh*
Animallover chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
I really like this! I can imagine Alya's reaction to finding out that her two favorite real-life pairings are cannon would be quite funny!
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
LOL how cute I love the fluffiness.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Yay!
MiraculousMarauder chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I loved this so much. I was fangirling over marinettes hypotheticals . love love love
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
That was fun (despite all the bad jokes XD )