Reviews for The Rise of Morbius
Wow what a lineup against the Doctor.
redstarsarc chapter 15 . 11/12
Oh my gosh this might be one of the most ambitious fanfics I've ever read and I'm loving it! I'm running out of words to put in reviews here. Can a review just be nothing by flailing bat noises? Yes? No? I'll give it a try anyway.

*cue flailing bat noises*

...

...

So much amaze. Wow. I can't wait until the next chapter XD
Dede42 chapter 15 . 11/12
Just when I thought things couldn't get crazier in this fanfic. Update soon! Geronimo!
BurgundyHope chapter 14 . 11/6
I'm flippin' freaking out! This chapter is SO SO SO good! It's been a while since I've read all the rest of the chapters, but overall this might be my favorite one yet, or at least pretty close!

I NEED more Sarah Jane and Corsair together.

The Corsair is bae. Also, she needs a hug. And a nap. And probably some strong alcohol.

Much like Jack, I officially ship the Corsair with *everyone* now ;)

LOVE how you described Dalek Vox! Both the way he looks and the way he acts/talks.

THAT FIGHT BETWEEN SARAH JANE AND THE CORSAIR!

If the Corsair dies, you and I are going to have words -_-

x
BurgundyHope chapter 13 . 11/6
"Except this time, Sarah Jane was here." and "He needed to have the faith in her that she deserved." Ughhhhhh just go ahead and melt my heart, why dontcha? The Doctor just loves her SO much, and he is trying SO hard to be the right kind of friend, I just... My heart. Seriously. lol

I'm glad that bit was in this chapter, though, because Morbius is in a lot of it, and he just needs to go f-jump in a lake. I'll be nice and say he needs to jump in a lake. :P lol

Rushing on to the next chapter now because I can't handle this suspense right now!

x
redstarsarc chapter 14 . 11/6
I love your portrayal of a mad Dalek. The quotes were a nice touch. And Sarah accusing the Corsair of working with Davros... That would be a really cool idea, actually, though I love where this going. Is this the Corsair's final incarnation? Either way, I hope Sarah can save her.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Gftilson chapter 12 . 11/3
Charles is the badasseist mf ive ever seen! Im in love
Dede42 chapter 14 . 10/27
Yeesh, I've always known the Daleks were mental, but this particular one had definitely raised the bar on their idea of perfection and insanity. I hope Sarah Jane can save the Corsair. Update soon! Geronimo!
redstarsarc chapter 13 . 10/1
I'm so glad Sarah Jane is okay! And wow, things are super chaotic right now. I love it! I wonder what the Great Intelligence has to say. Just when I think this can't possibly get more intense, it does. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Dede42 chapter 13 . 9/28
I thought Morbius was working for The Great Intelligence, but I was wrong, and the Doctor is surrounded! Jack! Sarah Jane, hurry up and help him! Update soon! Geronimo!
BurgundyHope chapter 12 . 9/25
Oh Charles... And Jack... :((( But at least Sarah Jane is with the Corsair now! Two BA ladies together - this should be good! *rubs hands together gleefully* You ARE going to let them kick ass together, right? At least for a little bit? Please? lol Don't make me start ranting about the Bechdel Test ;)

I'm glad I finally caught up, but now I can't wait for more! lol
BurgundyHope chapter 11 . 9/25
When you said "This is where it all goes south" I laughed because I thought it had ALREADY gone south.
Apparently I was wrong.
BurgundyHope chapter 10 . 9/25
Aw, shoot. This is very not good. I don't know why I was expecting it to be easier than this *facepalm* haha At least Jack and Sarah Jane are together, though - I like that combo ;)
BurgundyHope chapter 9 . 9/25
LOVE the look at all the Doctors (I miss 3 and 4 so much sometimes! 10 and 11, too), and LOVE the long Corsair section! She's the best ;)
BurgundyHope chapter 8 . 9/25
Holy shit, I'm a wreck - deciding to catch up on your story with a glass of wine was a BAD IDEA.

THANK YOU FOR NOT LETTING THE DOCTOR LEAVE SARAH JANE BEHIND

I have no other words right now, I'm too keyed up *hides face in pillow* haha
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »